Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 17: May 2021 - December 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved the dress and the matching hat. I respect that hats aren't the norm for Spanish royal events, as every culture is different, but I do think Letizia looks lovely in this one.
Also, very few women can pull off those sleeves. (Still not a cape fan, but the cape looked warm.)

I must be one of the only people to disagree. She looks fine and passes queen muster overall, but the fur is aging, the sleeves are not flattering, and she can't wear orange. Whether it's that or the makeup, but she looks totally washed out.

She looked so much nicer yesterday.

Edit: Here's a picture without the headpiece. She does look a little more like herself. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FE-DH57XEAcb6Rm?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Last edited:
I must be one of the only people to disagree. She looks fine and passes queen muster overall, but the fur is aging, the sleeves are not flattering, and she can't wear orange. Whether it's that or the makeup, but she looks totally washed out.

Edit: Here's a picture without the headpiece. She does look a little more like herself. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FE-DH57XEAcb6Rm?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Looks far nicer with the headpiece as other than that its just the drab audience day at Zarzuela hairstyle.

The headpiece is fine. It might be the best part of the outfit. But it would have looked better with a different outfit.

The whole outfit is so bright and extra and OTT as the kids say, that her regular hair actually seems to settle things down a notch. She certainly wouldn't wear all the rest of it to audiences at Zarzuela.

Lovely dress! The only thing I don't like is the shoes. They are.. meh. Boring.

I think she has worn orange just a couple of times and it suited her but then she had light hairs and a better make up- I don't like her dark hairstyle or the dark make up she wears so often these days..

Amazing
The queen always wins when it comes to clothes and appearance.
She knows how to wear anything with elegance and today she has shown it.
She not only has an enviable physique but an innate elegance that makes everything she wears, she wears it perfect.
She I love the whole outfit and above all, how she defends it.
Perfect queen.

Beautiful dress, can’t go wrong with ch. would have liked a brooch on the dress. Don’t like the parted in middle hair.

The dress looks great on her. To my surprise, I like the sleeves; I think they make the dress. headpiece is very nice too.
I think this ensemble is one of Q Letizia's best State Visit best to date. Loved the hairband, loved the dress and, very surprisingly, the sleeves, but my best love is the gorgeous cape and her gloves, handbag and shoes.

A really lovely dress on queen Letizia and longer sleeves too given the chilly Swedish climate.

Queen Letizia added a nice pink coat to her dress later today:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Day 2 is much better than Day 1 imo. The headpiece is nice but would look better with an updo. The cape is totally old fashioned, sorry and doesn't work well with the dress. She can still wear the cape as Queen Emerita in 30 years from now.

Queen Letizia added a nice pink coat to her dress later today:
The coat is really lovely too such a shame no real hairstyle style today for day 2 of the State Visit.

I love the day 2 outfit, especially the pink coat.

The pink dress at least has long sleeves but the little shoulder pads fo her no favors and the dress accentuates her thinness. The pink coat is gorgeous but looks too big. Mostly, it is her long straight hair parted in the middle with the dark makeup that really doesn’t suit her

Add me as a fan of the pink coat. That's one of the really nice shades for her, and much better than the pale pastel of the dress, pretty as the dress was.

The coat is really lovely too such a shame no real hairstyle style today for day 2 of the State Visit.

But what else is new! There really is no hairstyle for Letizia these days.:flowers:

I do like the pink coat!

The jacket looks too big and its not great paired with that top.

The festive red boots are back and not my favourite look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom