Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 15: October 2019 - July 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2:

The white dress is simple and nice.

I love the color of the blue dress. Looks wonderful on her.

Day 3:

Not a huge fan of this dress. The print is bothering me a bit.

The chosen wardrobe would have been fine for an Official Visit but for a State Visit you pull out all the stops ,Letizia often mistakes these events but this was the 1st State Visit by a reigning Spanish king to a former colony she should have upped the style ante.

While the color of the jacket works, the leather seems a bit heavy for the dress. I really like the dress except for the hem. I will be so glad when the current trend of uneven hems goes back to oblivion.

The jacket doesn't work with the soft dress. Can't say I care for the dress on Letizia. The dress is pretty but the color isn't flattering on her.

That brown leather jacket doesn't do anything for the dress ,not sure what Letizia was thinking.

Actually i like the jacket with the dress.. I like the print and colour of the dress but i dont like the cut and length

Not a fan of the brown jacket with this dress from Letizia. The dress itself is very pretty but the jacket is too clunky with it IMO.

While the color of the jacket works, the leather seems a bit heavy for the dress. I really like the dress except for the hem. I will be so glad when the current trend of uneven hems goes back to oblivion.

ITA on all points :flowers:

A really nice repeat grey dress but it looked better with the thin black belt last time round.

A really nice repeat grey dress but it looked better with the thin black belt last time round.

I agree with you, the black belt made the outfit look s lot better.

I actually like the dress better without the belt. However, a nice brooch or necklace or scarf might have given the look a bit more interest. Heck, I would even say maybe red shoes and a red bag might be nice.

I always like this suit on Letizia. It's nice to see it again.

Its one of Letizia's nicest suits and always lovely to see .Its the sort of outfit you'd like to see worn on State Visits.

I agree that this is one of Letizia's best suits. I adore the colour and that lavender design.

Its new as far as I can tell but I'm not a fan the white design on the all black outfit looks odd.

This may be one of those outfits that just doesn't photograph well and looks fine in real life, but from what I've seen, this looks pretty awful. Not a flattering look at all.

This may be one of those outfits that just doesn't photograph well and looks fine in real life, but from what I've seen, this looks pretty awful. Not a flattering look at all.

I hope you are right because this is truly awful. I don't know what is with her lately but she has had more misses than hits, at least in my opinion.

I was not sure which outfit was her worst of the year(because she had alot of bad looks) But i think this look and the black &Other story her worst this year, unfortunatley the year isnt over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom