Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 14: April 2019 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the blue dress - it is a great summer dress and the colour is lovely on Letizia.

Queen Letizia in Mozambique today, April 30, like yesterday wearing the official vest on top of her outfit:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I love this beautiful dress! Just gorgeous. Hair, not so much. The dark color is so unflattering.

Nice professional look on queen Letizia today.

Nice simple but elegant black dress on queen Letizia.

Letizia at an event marking the 175th anniversary of the founding of the Civil Guard today, May 13:

** Full view ** Side view **

Very nice look (except for the hair) Have we seen this dress before or is this new?

Very nice look (except for the hair) Have we seen this dress before or is this new?
I think the dress is new. I've never seen her with this dress before. But, I could be wrong.

Letizia looking summer fresh in white during a meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Foundation for Help against Drug Addiction in Madrid today, May 16:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Last edited:
I love the suit and she looks fab in it but some color is needed here.

Queen Letizia attended the award ceremony for the Social Projects of Banco Santander in Madrid today, May 20:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Last edited:
The blue print dress is not her best. It almost seems more suited to fall than almost summer. I don't find this style to be flattering on Letizia. I used to be a big fan of her style but for the last year or two she seems to have more misses than successes.

The dress is ill fitting on queen Letizia and I don't care for the overly busy print or design.

Agree that Victoria wore this dress better than Letizia - the print is nice but as others have said, the style doesn't suit Letizia at all.

I really like this dress. Simple, classy, lovely on her.

Very smart business like combination today in Geneva on queen Letizia.

Queen Letizia in her blue Zara jumpsuit presided over the panel discussion "Exceptional Women: The Value of an Opportunity" in Madrid today, May 23:

** Full view ** Upper part ** January 2019 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom