Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 14: April 2019 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this dress. Slightly off the shoulder looks good on her. The color, print, and fit is fabulous.

Lovely polished look on queen Letizia her style team have evolved leaps and bounds and the overall look is almost always professional.

For the opening of Vocational Training Courses for 2019/2020 in Alicante today, September 25, Queen Letizia wore her blue Carolina Herrera denim dress again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** April 2019 **

Last edited:
Another wonderful look on queen Letizia,bravo to the style team at Zarzuela who have been doing a super job.

This is beautiful. Letizia never cease to impress me.

Horrible and whilst it might suit the duchess of Sussex it does not look good on the Spanish queen consort at an official event.

the plastic look is one of her worst looks ever! I just dont understand why nobody has held her back wearing this disaster! btw someone else
noticed she is not wearing her colook/tous frequently as in 2016/17-now she is wearing small stud earrings mostly:sad:(yes for the second date they were suitable) AND please the hair should be lighter again:ermm::sad:

I liked this outfit until I looked again for a second time and saw that Letizia's trousers were leather :eek:

Nice professional look on queen Letizia today and looks new?

That's a very nice combo. I love the silk blouse with the application matching the skirt. Pencil skirts always look fab on Letizia.

I love the skirt but not the blouse. The collar is what I dislike.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/EF3p3AwXkAYGbib.jpg

It is simply perfect to be in one of the historical palaces of the Hispanic monarchy ... that palace of Aranjuez that is wonderful.
Felipe wants to give visibility to all the palaces available for the crown and give them a use and thus, to publicize the cultural heritage related to the monarchy.

What a lovely skirt. A very flattering colour palette.

She is so effortlessly chic. Another pared down combination that looks elegant and business-like.

It all works very well and what a difference a professional hairstylist has made over the last while a little effort goes a long way.

I like the white silk blouse and the wide navy pants with self same belt. The loafers look just right for these pants and the occasion

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom