Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 13: October 2018 - March 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 13 of the thread for Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 12: May 2018 - September 2018 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

I absolutely love the coat but the tight plastic/leather pants and plastic shoes look awful.

Love the coat but not the bunchy leather leggings.

Lovely coat but outfit ruined by tight leather pants ,tale of two halves and the pants would suit Cher better not the queen consort of Spain.

I agree that Letizia's look has been ruined by her leather trousers. It's a shame because her coat really is gorgeous.

I love the coat but not the pants.

Queen Letizia at the annual meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Cervantes Institute in Madrid today, October 8, recycling an animal print skirt combined with a green blouse:

** Upper part ** Full view with coat **

She looks great in the green look.

I like the green on Letizia and don't mind the skirt,she looks nice and polished.

I agree that Letizia's skirt doesn't quite work with her blouse though I do like the colour of her blouse a lot, it's gorgeous on her.

I hate this skirt. The top would look nice with a purple pencil skirt.

Oh Noo, not this outfit again.. I also like it more with her coat... I like to be in minority but i like more the skirt then the top. the skirt with a different top would be ok, nothing special but ok..

Really dislike the top and leather skirt combination but the coat is a winner.

I like Letizia's top though would prefer it with a different skirt as it clashes too much with the one she wore today for me. I agree that her coat is great.

I love the outfit. The skirt is stunning. She looks great.

Letizia looked absolutely beautiful at the National Day celebrations - that colour is wonderful on her and her skirt is so pretty. A nice casual outfit too for her later on.

I really like this outfit on Q.Letizia. I like it more without the jacket.. I just think this outfit screams for a brooch, maybe her van cleef & arpels dragonfly? or some bigger earrings, like the pink stoned earrings she wore for Argentina State Visit. Some pink jewels would be nice imo. I know brooches not her taste:whistling:

brooch:
Van Cleef & Arpels Dragonfly | Royal Jewellery Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia
earrings:
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Queen+Letizia+Spain+Official+Lunch+Spanish+3ULBvBJqOAtl.jpg

I really like this outfit on Q.Letizia. I like it more without the jacket.. I just think this outfit screams for a brooch, maybe her van cleef & arpels dragonfly? or some bigger earrings, like the pink stoned earrings she wore for Argentina State Visit. Some pink jewels would be nice imo. I know brooches not her taste:whistling:

brooch:
Van Cleef & Arpels Dragonfly | Royal Jewellery Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia
earrings:
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Queen+Letizia+Spain+Official+Lunch+Spanish+3ULBvBJqOAtl.jpg

Couldn't agree more the outfit needed something extra from the queen consort on National Day!

Letizia's hairstyle again was the winner and fit for a queen.

Couldn't agree more the outfit needed something extra from the queen consort on National Day!

Letizia's hairstyle again was the winner and fit for a queen.

Yes her hairstyle was lovely. Not sure its the right forum, but why hasnt Letizia worn a small bow of Charles III but Leonor wore golden Fleece bow?. Maybe because Leonor is the heir?.

The dress is pretty i love red.
her face looks strange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom