Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 13: October 2018 - March 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Head to toe perfection on Letizia (and a shout-out to the lady in red at the side as well!)

Not her best effort a bit sloppy and mismatched with the long blouse and tight pants.

The jacket is a little odd with the rest of this look on Letizia. It reminds me of an old military uniform.

Lovely, but, then again, Letizia can never go wrong in red.

Did she get her hair trimmed, or is it just blown out differently today?

As always, red is Letizia's color, but I am not liking the fit of the dress through the bust. It looked better in its previous appearances.

I love this dress one of her best dresses ever imo. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this dress very much and it looks wonderful on Letizia.

Letizia has really been on a fashion roll the past year! I love her in red always and this dress is a good repeat.

Lovely red dress on Letizia but a bangle or bracelet might have made it look a little different from its last outfit.

Very business like despite the dark colours but still sharp and professional looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a great look and also nothing compliments each other so a big miss .

I like this look. Not a fan about the boots. I think she has worn better and worse looks for audiences

I agree with An Ard Ri in that Letizia's individual clothes in this look don't complement each other so make it a miss. However, with other looks, I think the skirt and top would be lovely. Not liking the belt with her outfit today either, it seems a bit thrown together.

Wow, this is so 1900s schoolmarm. Terrible.

The white blouse was not a great choice for such a formal event I agree very head mistress looking!

Her earrings are nice....trying to be positive here:flowers:

I was reminded of choir singers, myself.

My first thought was 'governess'. The blouse is not a good look for the skirt, it tucked in too severely makes the undergarments show.

I don't mind the skirt, and would like to see it paired with another blouse. However, the combination of prim white blouse and black skirt is drab and unflattering. She looks severely underdressed for the occasion. There's minimalist, and then there's "I couldn't be bothered." Letizia is falling on the wrong side of that equation.

What a lovely skirt! what a dissapointing pairing! This burgundy skirt deserve a different top! i guess its not everybodys taste but i had worn a fuchsia peplum jacket 7/8 Sleaves-bring out the burgundy skirt. Could someone burn down all her white blouses? I dont like to compare her but she definetly could look to denmark how "Diplomatic dressing"--I will never understand her love for separate dressing (long skirt and blouse)

Last edited:
I rather like this look, actually. The skirt especially!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom