Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 13: October 2018 - March 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
QL seems to prefer longer dresses now and she wears them well. This dress is nice but looks abit drab in grey with nothing to spice it up.

I like this dress a lot, but would like it even better if it were 2-3 inches shorter. It's a very good look, especially for this kind of engagement.

However, the pants and coat combo is not as well done. Perhaps it's just the photos, but I don't think it's flattering or stylish.

Defiantly a skirt or dress does this lovely coat far more justice than the pants worn today.

She cut her hair?

I enjoy this dress more from closer in. From 25 feet away I just don't enjoy the pattern - but that's my taste. Good color on her.

I like the midi-dress-style that Letizia is wearing now. This particular dress is a bit odd, from the front it looks like she's pregnant ;)

I like the idea of the dress more than I like the actual dress. The color's good, the length is wonderful, it's just the details of the pattern that seems off.

I like the idea of the dress more than I like the actual dress. The color's good, the length is wonderful, it's just the details of the pattern that seems off.

Excellent point! Personally, I think it would look better in a solid color. The green would be nice.

I like the green dress-it suits her imo. She shoudl wear emerald more often. I dont like the grey trousers with the coat it looks much better with the skirt.

Its a really lovely colour on Letizia she should have brought this dress on the State Visit to Chile.

I'm on the fence on this dress from Letizia. I love the colours she's wearing, though am not a fan of the pattern.

It's the middle part that looks off. The color, style and fit are great but the middle makes her look large, and she certainly isn't that:flowers:

I love her Hugo boss coat, always happy to see it. But I hate it with the skinny pants. I dontblikevthem at the best of times and with this over size coat, looks bad. Looks like tights more then pants, better with a dress.

The green dress the color is fantastic, and I love the pattern. Hair is great :flowers:

But I would shorten it a bit, at odd length between full maxi and bellow knee. Looks like meant to be at one length or other but her height was wrong. And the front pleating makes her look wider.

It looked better on Queen Sofia 36 years she at least knows how to use accessories .Too much red with the shoes also today.

Im not a fan about this dress.. i think the top part looks to boxy-- i think sofia has a few other outfits i like to see on leti- not this one

Letizia has a unique ability to make clothes look boring,she could have added a belt ,a beaded necklace ,bangle,ring but no always the same very little imagination on the creative front.

I think the dress looks frumpy on anyone now, was fashionable the year Diana married (just to recall what people wore back then).

On another note, Letizia's hair is much darker now, no highlights anymore, I don't think that suits her well either.

Stunning appearance by Queen Letizia today,I think it looks even nicer with the cape!

OMG the photo with the cape, very very regal.

And nice to see that brooch!

Last edited:
Very nice. Love this brooch......needs a matching ring!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom