Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 13: October 2018 - March 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such an elegant suit, nice to see it again.

Lovely classy suit on Letizia today,a brooch given the occasion would have added a final regal touch.

The grey outfit is wonderful.

Very nice dress but i find it too girly to attend sush important event like the Queen mother birthday launch

This dress would look nice on Leonor or Sofia but too girly for Letizia.

I like Letizia"s dress but I think she is victim of the wrong bra syndrome. She looks wearing white bra, mistake!
Out of the topic : how the cousins grown up especially Christina's kids!!!!!

Letizia's dress seems a little young for her due to the collar, though it's nice nevertheless and she looks good.

:previous: Letizia looks very elegant; her dress is wonderful. I love the bold stripes.

Its a great dress but its for the another event Letizia is on a State Visit and not a cocktail party at the Spanish embassy,the hairstyle and earrings are impeccable as ever.

On itself a nice outfit, but this is a State Visit. Protocollary the highest event. For a State Visit I find Letizia a bit underdressed. She is not the Prime Minister 's spouse. She is Her Majesty Queen Letizia of the great Kingdom of Spain. Come on. Show some grandesse.

If only she had worn (or held) a pair of gloves, a pearl necklace or a nice broche... Sometimes really just a little detail can spice a whole appearance up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what i should think about the dress. I think it looks a size to big and to boxy.. I think its ok for a state visit we have seen worse and more underdressed on other royals and on leti.. as always i think a brooch would be nice. I know she is not a brooch women, but she really should start wearing a brooch at least for welcome ceremonys during a state visit. On the other hand im really happy she wears some of her best daytime jewels (her pearl earrings) and not some of her goldandroses eaarings or tous/colook !

Somehow I don't really like the dress which is very rare with CH. Horizontal stripes, black and white, does seem pedestrian

I want to like the Carolina Herrera dress, but I think it overwhelms Letizia. It's not terrible, but it's certainly not her best look.

It's a nice enough dress, but not for this occasion. Hairstyle and earrings are nice. I hate the plastic shoes, what an awful trend when the world is suffocating on plastic.

No, not a fan. She can do much better. Maybe too girlish.

The Carolina Herrera dress doesn't suit to petite Letizia, the dress is boxy. And at the same time it is girlish and would suit better to a much younger woman than Letizia.

With the CH look I didn’t especially care for the dress. Stripes like that are hard to pull off. But I thought her hair and jewellery were lovely and her make up was better than usual and those things turned the overall look into something quite nice.

The newest look is awful. The clothes look like they’ve been rolled up in an overnight bag for a couple of days and thrown on at the last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom