Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 12: May 2018 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty floral dress, and I like her shoes.

All of these choices on this trip have been appropriate for very disadvantaged countries and very pretty at the same time, a hard line to follow, imo

The outfit was lovely and perfect for the tropical climate.

Both of today's looks are good. I adore the floral skirt.

The floral jumpsuit looks nice because it looks like a dress lol.

Don't like the arrival outfit in Haiti though.

----

Later, she changed into a cream suit with a blush lingerie-style singlet(?) underneath. Also some new loafers?

Day 3: Queen Letizia's Third Cooperation Trip To Dominican Republic And Haiti - Zimbio

This suit with the lingerie style top is the only one that I haven't cared for. All others, especially the dresses, look wonderful.

All of these choices on this trip have been appropriate for very disadvantaged countries and very pretty at the same time, a hard line to follow, imo

Very good point:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not a fan of the jumpsuit. I think its the pattern for me.

I really liked the simple arrival outfit. ?

I actually like the suit. Its nice light and professional for outfit. Just because a top has lace doesn't make it lingeray.

I love the bright pink top and pants. Such a fantastic summery look. :flowers:

The last look is quite pretty. I love the skirt.

Other then the jumpsuit she really has hit it out of the park this trip.

Not a fan of this outfit and really wish she had worn something else,on the plus side no leather or jump suits.

Letizia's lovely hairstyle is the best part of the outfit.

This outfit really looks a bit childish at this event (the combination of colour, print and silhouette), especially among people in full military uniforms...

This outfit really looks a bit childish at this event (the combination of colour, print and silhouette), especially among people in full military uniforms...

Yes, I agree. I don't mind the color but the fit is very strange. Perhaps it's the material, but it looks so stiff. But as someone else pointed out...no leather!

This outfit seems like a mismatch with the event.

The color is lovely :flowers:

But the print is immature. Add to it that it only has the buttons at the top, it feels like she was borrowing from her daughter's closet. It would be suitable on Sofia.

The color is lovely :flowers:

But the print is immature. Add to it that it only has the buttons at the top, it feels like she was borrowing from her daughter's closet. It would be suitable on Sofia.

This is the problem I had with it last time. I actually like it more this time around - the colour is nice, although I don’t think it really flatters Letizia - but it just seems very young. If Leonor or Sofía wore this at a similar event I’d think they looked adorable. Something that would look sweet and appropriate on preteen girls looks strange on a middle aged woman.

Her hair looks really good, though!

I love the color, but the print and style are much too girlish. Her hair looks great though.

Great coat but too young for her.

A children's coat for one of the most important military events ... not sure what to say.

Where is the second picture taken? Is this F and L residence? Thank you for replying:flowers:

I like her dress, btw, but a necklace would have made the look so much nicer!

(Its one of the sitting rooms at the main Zarzuela Palacio)

Letizia's dress was nice but it needed something to jazz it up a bit bracelet or more visible earrings seeing as they were entertaining a royal couple.

(Its one of the sitting rooms at the main Zarzuela Palacio)

Letizia's dress was nice but it needed something to jazz it up a bit bracelet or more visible earrings seeing as they were entertaining a royal couple.

I like the look overall. It is somewhat subdued but the dress is pretty, it fits well, it fits the occasion and it’s age appropriate.

(..)

Letizia's dress is very pretty and the look is completed by her makeup IMO.

I like the dress, but a bracelet & black shoes would have been better IMO. The pattern on the dress looks black to my eyes, but maybe I am mistaken? Her make-up looks beautiful in the picture taken outdoors, but too heavy in the picture taken indoors.

(..)

I like tweed but just like that the dress looks boring and shapeless. IMO the shoes don't work with it and it needs accessories to pep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom