Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 11: December 2017 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hideous boots don't look good with the suit and coat which are nice and the new earrings are lost with her hair down.

Nothing about this outfit seems to go together at all, horrible boots, just awful looking and looking so uncomfortable also. Dark and depressing outfit today......hair looked unwashed today and must of been an off day for her.

Not my favorite shorties - but far more because I think they would be a tragedy on me than because I think they are a horror on her. I like the rest, although I am starting a campaign to convince the royals they need to wear less black, especially in the winter. I selfishly want them to wear color to elevate my snowy/slushy/grimy world. :lol:

As said before, that grey suit needs some sparkle aka a brooch. Otherwise, an average outfit.

Except for those boots, I don't want to see them again.

The boots/pants combo is really bad, boots are ugly/plastic and pants are too short for winter.

What I like about this outfit is that she's matched the style of her clothes to the event, which is never a given with Letizia. She looks like a professional woman at a working meeting. IMO, a less stylish outfit that fits the occasion is better than a fashionable, beautifully put together look that's glaringly out of place.

Of course, best of all is the outfit that's both stylish and appropriate and I think all she needed to do here to have both was choose better shoes and add a little bit of colour somewhere.

Works better with the coat one,not a fan of the dress at all and hopefully we won't see it again.

Never a fan of this jacket, but it's not terrible.

Those shoes are scary...

The outfit is just ok looks a bit thrown together and maybe last minute.

Looks like she made little effort today. Very "just ok."

I've just noticed the Halloween night shoes she always save the worst ones for the Madrid Tourism Fair it used to be the man suit ones a few years back in a row :eek:

It's not a really flattering look overall. The pants are great but the jacket looks boxy. I would never wear the shoes but I think they could look ok with a different sort of outfit.

https://www.trendencias.com/moda-fa...tizia-en-el-80-cumpleanos-del-rey-juan-carlos

Letizia has opted for this occasion for a gray midi long dress, with multicolored striped pattern, tie knotted to the neck and tight waist. A design that has been combined with repeating the high red boots by Magrit.

Found this on FB: Obviously Letizia has borrowed on old dress from Sofia for the occasion of JC's 80th birthday:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DT5Up4IX0AAj0Nz.jpg:large

Did Victoria or Maxima teach her to do that?:lol: Anyway it's lovely on both queen.

I loved this coat the first time saw it and still love it. Looks great on her :flowers:

I even liked her previous look. I like the jacket, and think it looks better with trousers then did with a skirt, less boxy. But the shoes were hideous.

I'm not sure how I feel about Letizia's coat - I want to like it, but there's just something about the other colour stripes that don't sit well with me. She looks elegant nevertheless.

THe coat was great the last time in combination with the dress.
But this time with the red blouse is a no go - the colour combination is really bad.
Bye Bine

I like the coat but don’t like the combination of the skirt that matches the coat and red shirt underneath. The coat would look best with a solid coloured dress or skirt/blouse combo.

wow, it's so overly matchy-matchy. I think the coat is fine, but with a different outfit under would be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom