Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 11: December 2017 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my Lord this is Letizia at her worst the entire ensemble is hideous :eek:

Yeah I remember this outfit from last year. Not my fav but it wasn't a disaster either imo. Of course it looked much better with those Prada stilettos, not sure why she changed into... loafer slippers?

It looked much better with stilettos last time, the leather pants are horrible and the jacket three sizes to big.

With flat shoes it looks even more horrible.

That is terrible....what on earth is she thinking?

LaRae

The flat shoes make this look horribly sloppy . Can't say I liked it in May of 2017 either but this is terrible.

Not a fan of this look at all.

Horrible! Even the childish pink coatdress is better than this.

I was not a fan when she wore this jacket last year but now it looks just horrible imo.. With her High heels it looked much better

Not a great week for Letizia most of what she has worn should be binned and never seen again.

This isn’t a good look at all but to me Letizia looks either very tired or like she’s not feeling well. Who knows, maybe it’s just that her make up is less heavy than usual, but if she’s sick and the clothes and shoes are comfortable she gets a pass from me. Although, honestly, the vest doesn’t even seem like it would be comfortable, especially when sitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom