Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 10: July 2017 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of her best National Day appearances ,its been hit or miss past few years but this year queen Letizia looks very classy and elegant and wearing one of her mother in laws brooches?

Great hairstyle too.

totally agree, best ND appearance for a long time, love the tweed combo, hairstyle and for once proper jewellery.

I totally agree with previous comments: one of her best appearances for this event.
Tweed and grey can look old-fashioned but this looks fantastic and great choice for autumn. Love everything about this look, starting from her hair, outfit, shoes and jewellery. Perhaps that bag was unecessary. But anyway: Well done!

She looks wonderful and this is definitely one of the best National Day outfits yet.

She finally got it spot on for National Day! That deserves a parade in and of itself. The clothes fit her well, nothing's too short or too tight, her hair looks lovely, the jewelry is elegant and subtle but pulls the whole thing together very nicely. Tweed can be hard to pull off but I feel like your 40s are the best time to wear it well, as Letizia demonstrates here. It often prematurely ages younger women and once you're into your 50s it can look dowdy unless you're very careful with the style.

Her grey look is stunning and regal. One of her best.

I don't like her but I simply have to admit she's one of the most beautiful Queens the World ever had!!!
She and Felipe are stunning (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
The queen looked wonderful. The beautiful tweed suit was perfect for today:flowers:

Her hair looked great. And I love she added a brooch from the collection ?

Today she got a 9.5, just about perfect! The entire outfit from head to toe was very chic and elegant, loved that jewel brooch, that is a stunner. Also love the embroidery on the bottom of the skirt, nice detail to a suit that other wise would of been very plain looking.

Letizia looked great on National Day - suit is fantastic. love the detail. Great choice in accessories

It's something Kate Cambridge would wear, she loves these floating flower print dresses.
Not sure if this is Letizia's style, the dress would look good on Queen Sofia, too.

I like the print and the colors look very nice on Letizia. Also loving her hair this way! I don't mind the dress style on her but perhaps not the best fit.

I like the print and the colors look very nice on Letizia. Also loving her hair this way! I don't mind the dress style on her but perhaps not the best fit.
The fit is proper as that is 100% the dress style. Back to 70s looser trend once again. Nice, but I prefer Queen Letizia in tighter form fitting style which she wears beautifully. Just my preference. Enjoying this print though and matching shoes.

Queen Letizia looks amazing, this is a gorgeous dress, love the colors, dark green with floral for autumn and the shoes, just perfect. I want this dress or at least 4 yards of the fabric......so pretty. Her hair is amazing today, the color, the cut, the shine.......a 9.75 today.

Its a lovely dress ,very reminiscent of dresses worn in the past by her mother in law,maybe Letizia misses her!

A beautiful dress. She looks magnificent.

I love the shoes and I like her hair looking neat and styled but regarding the dress I'm in the minority because, while I think the dress itself is ok, there's nothing about it that flatters Letizia. The colours and the print don't do her any favours and, while it's nice to see her branching out from tight clothing, it's even more important to get the fit spot on with looser styles.

I laughed when I read some of the previous posts because as soon as I saw the pictures I thought the dress would look nice on Kate or Sofia.

Her hair looks wonderful:flowers:

I love the original but this model doesn't work for me. :sad:

I am not a big floral person. I liked the original print because of the colors. But while I love the beautiful fall colors this time, combined with the print, reminds me of curtains.

And the length is awful. Doesn't suit her. The knee length was much better.

I love the colour, style and print but the shirring elastic at the waist is definitely a no no. A soft matching print belt or sash would have looked nice. The only thing about shirring elastic is that it's easy for the hubby to iron! :D

:previous:
I see that also Duke of M, if there had been a lining made of a shade of dark green then that would of been covered up. In all a pretty dress.

Marge, the shirring on the waist is the same as the cuffs on the long sleeves, at first I thought it was just a single line of shirring at which a thin belt would of been more polished look for her, now the all the shirring the same perhaps it looks better. In all I love the dark autumn colors on her.....would wear this dress to church this Sunday if I had it.

In all a pretty lady/queen in a pretty dress, oh the shoes, let me at them, love the color.

Wow, very etheral and beautiful dress. Like it! Also her hair looks beautifully groomed. She's had her hair ends trimmed!
Overall very soft and feminine look.

Last edited:
Wow, very etheral and beautiful dress. Like it! Also her hair looks beautifully groomed. She's had her hair ends trimmed!
Overall very soft and feminine look.

Her hair is looking much better! What a beautiful look and Queen:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom