Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 1: June 2014 - July 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my least favourite outfit of the introduction tours. The dress is blah, boring/washed out colour, girlish waistband. Ugly shoes. Doesn't Varela even live in Paris? Well, he blew his chance to make an impression. A shift dress in a bold colour would have been so much better. Instead, he comes up with same old, tablecloth-ish lace application. On a positive note, I like the hair up.
http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/a96f7d44985a9b1c5a0f6a706700a974.jpg

What a beautiful dress with lovely details. The colour is fantastic and Letizia looks so good in it. These kind of colours really suit Letizia. She has a very chic hairdo and the sandals are nice, with interesting model. She looks stunning and very refined.

The dress is very pretty and very chic (the gold detailing is gorgeous). Her hair and make up look wonderful and the new earrings are a nice addition. All in all, she looks great.

I do think she looks lovely today. Make-up clean, hair back, clothes fit her shape beautifully and light weight. Overall appearance one of class and refinement. I can't actually see the exact color of dress as in three different photos on three different sites, appear completely different......but all look perfect for daytime wear.

She looks amazing today. She really did well today. I'm impressed.

I miss a hat, I miss gloves, I miss a nice eyecatching broche or some pearls, with other words, I miss the finesse between somewhat dressed up and really dressed up as spouse to the King of Spain.

:flowers:

But we have to count our blessings, at least Letizia is not wearing trousers or a shirt.

I really like this simple outfit. She oozes elegance from head to toe.

July 22, 2014 - Letizia during the official visit to France.

Looking very well put together, the outfit is lovely.

front view ** Close up ** Side view

Love this dress - yummy color! :flowers:

I miss a hat, I miss gloves, I miss a nice eyecatching broche or some pearls, with other words, I miss the finesse between somewhat dressed up and really dressed up as spouse to the King of Spain.

But then it wouldn't be her - it'd be someone else - from another time and place. She's not playing by old 'rules'.

Last edited:
Her elegant hair style makes this outfit a winner! She looks like a Queen ... so happy she didn't wear a pants suit.

Love this dress - yummy color! :flowers:

But then it wouldn't be her - it'd be someone else - from another time and place. She's not playing by old 'rules'.

The Letizia with a hat in Amsterdam or Luxembourg was not her?

:flowers:

I'm not a big fan of what she's wearing. It lacks a certain elegance and finesse, somehow. I really dislike her clunky sandal-like shoes. I expected more from Queen Letizia when in France.

Definitely not hat and gloves. Even Queen Sofia didn't. Letizia would look like she was trying to impersonate some else, which is not her way. I am enjoying seeing her do her own thing and not pretending to be something out of character. She will make mistakes and also make wonderful choices. Just like we all do. But, I am sure, she will not just be a copier and bow to other countries customs.

The Letizia with a hat in Amsterdam or Luxembourg was not her?
Actually no, it wasn't, but she did as those two countries favor hats. That, IMO was just common courtesy to the hat loving royals of Holland and Luxembourg for that specific occasion. Was not done at other times there.

Last edited by a moderator:
She only wears hats if dress code requests it (same in London), but that doesnt only apply to Letizia but also to the rest of the SRF ladies.

Last edited:
Such a chic dress with pretty embroidery, colour and material - I think Queen Letizia looks very elegant. At this point, as usual, I would love to see a nice diamond brooch on this outfit, just to add a touch of sparkle!

I think she looked wonderful. Her dress is simple but vey beautiful and she wears it very well. She looks elegant and lovely. I wasn't too fond of the sandals at first but they grew on me

Letizia looks lovely in Paris - such a nice understated dress which suits the style of her as Queen.

It's my least favourite outfit of the introduction tours. The dress is blah, boring/washed out colour, girlish waistband. Ugly shoes. Doesn't Varela even live in Paris? Well, he blew his chance to make an impression. A shift dress in a bold colour would have been so much better. Instead, he comes up with same old, tablecloth-ish lace application. On a positive note, I like the hair up.
http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/a96f7d44985a9b1c5a0f6a706700a974.jpg

Yes Varela lives in Paris, he has Letizia look very French with a dress and platform sandals. Letizia and PM's wife dressed the same style, even the length of the skirt.

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/King+Felipe+VI+Spain+Official+Visit+France+adcKCi6GycIx.jpg

A very elegant dress and hairstyle! She looks gorgeous!
I don't like the shoes, they don't even seem to fit.

I liked Letizia dress.The shoes are ugly.
Letizia looks very tired.

Anne Gravoin's dress is nice but her shoes are ugly too:ROFLMAO:

Donnak
Platform shoes have never been popular here.Today,I have done some shopping,I have seen stilletoes ,wedges,ballerinas,tons of flat sandals,flip flops... but no plaforms thanks God:lol:

Letizia looks amazing. Her dress is fantastic and I particularly like the embroidery. Her hairstyle is great too. I was a little disappointed with her choices during her visit to Morocco, so I'm glad that she wore something more Queen like today.

This look goes to prove that Queen Letizia looks relatively better in feminine ensembles.
I'm not a big fan of what she's wearing. It lacks a certain elegance and finesse, somehow. I really dislike her clunky sandal-like shoes. I expected more from Queen Letizia when in France.
my bolding
Queen Letizia's ensembles, even the nice ones, tend to lack certain elegance and finesse. On a different note, it is funny to see European royal ladies put extra effort to look perfect during their visits to France.

Last edited:
She looked like Perfection today! Gorgeous dress-feminine, delicate, and HER-and her styling was impeccable-her makeup was beautiful, her hair was fresh and elegant, and her shoes are to die for!

She looked like Perfection today! Gorgeous dress-feminine, delicate, and HER-and her styling was impeccable-her makeup was beautiful, her hair was fresh and elegant, and her shoes are to die for!

You can have her shoes:flowers: Very pretty dress and like her hair up!

Yes! :flowers:

Now about Felipe's suits.....and that pink tie......:ermm:

I think Letizia looked quite lovely. The dress suits her, and the hair style goes quite nicely with it. However, the shoes are a minus. they seem a bit too clunky for the dress.

One of her best daytime looks IMO. Love the hair as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom