Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 1: June 2014 - July 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: She does. I´m glad she´s dressing up, as I predicted.

The dress is very pretty. I love the floral pattern and the colours. And those earrings seem new, lovely.

This is a beautiful dress and Letizia looks radiant in her new role. I'm glad to see that she wore something new. This was a great choice.

What a beautiful dress! And the colors really suit her.

What a beautiful dress! And the colors really suit her.
I agree, dress really lovely on Letizia. I usually like her in vivid colors but this soft summery dress on her nice slim figure is great. One must wonder how long this stepping down of King was known by Felipe and Letizia since these new fashion items weren't purchased overnight.

I would have never guessed it´s Hugo Boss. Very cute and different.

As others have said, Letizia looks great! I like how the flowers are photos since they give off a different and unique effect/appearance, as Furstin Taxis has said. She had some nice choices as Princess of Asturias, although for me her style seems to have gotten better as Queen. I hope she keeps up the good work!

A dress! And different earrings! She looks lovely.

This is a stunning outfit, lovely subdued coloured roses, very fresh and summery!

Shift dresses look great on Letizia, this one is not for me. The print is ugly imo. In general I don't think Letizia's arms are not a pretty sight, she looks better covered up as too skeletal.
Queen Letizia attends Opening of the exhibition 'El Greco and modern painting' | jose gegundez | photographer
Queen Letizia attends Opening of the exhibition 'El Greco and modern painting' | jose gegundez | photographer

Although I do like the dress very much, I agree about the arms. The dress might have looked better on her if she paired it with a nice cardigan or a nice, light blazer.

She must work out - what we are seeing is muscle. If one is thin there can be a 'ropey' look. Also, she likely looks okay in person - the camera is unforgiving. Still, from the perspective of my milieu there is nothing amiss - she looks fine, it's her body type which is nothing she can change. It's all in what one is used to, I think. JMO.

P.S. I celebrate her lack of 'shame' regarding her body. It is what it is and she is fine with it. I say all good. :flowers:

Last edited:
She must work out - what we are seeing is muscle. If one is thin there can be a 'ropey' look. Also, she likely looks okay in person - the camera is unforgiving. Still, from the perspective of my milieu there is nothing amiss - she looks fine, it's her body type which is nothing she can change. It's all in what one is used to, I think. JMO.

P.S. I celebrate her lack of 'shame' regarding her body. It is what it is and she is fine with it. I say all good. :flowers:
You're absolutely right, I competely agree with you. She may look awfully thin to some, but if she's healthy and fine with that, it's ok.

I used to be overweight, and I was restrained and forbiden to dress clothes I wanted but people often said it would be unflaterring and ugly on me, I was so unhappy, because I couldn't wear what other people wear, it's the most frustrating feeling in the world. Though I'm thinner now, I started to dress the way I'm happy about, and I don't regret, because I am happy:flowers: and sorry, but I don't give a damn what others think about me, I like the way I look and that's what matters to me. Sorry for the offtopic...

I agree. She most probably looks fine in person. Her sister has the same physique.

She looks absolutely fantastic! Her build has been talked about for 10 years! She isn't going to change now! Well done your Majesty!

The dress per se is lovely. Queen Letizia should have covered her arms.

Letizia's dress is by Hugo Boss.

It's a pretty dress and I like how she matched everything in nude with it but I thought it was a bit tight, in many of the pictures it looked like she was holding her breathe in.

Wow, Very different in style (the large flower print), but it suits her perfectly. Great first solo appearance as Queen!
BYe Bine

Spanish Royals attends a Welcome to representatives of institutions of social solidarity

Not the best fashion day for both King and Queen. I hate Letizia's pants and Felipe's suit looks odd, something Ron Burgundy would wear. I like Letizia's jacket tough.
Spanish Royals attends a Welcome to representatives of institutions of social solidarity | jose gegundez | photographer
Spanish Royals attends a Welcome to representatives of institutions of social solidarity | jose gegundez | photographer

Last edited by a moderator:
I do wish Letizia would primarily wear dresses for public engagements instead of trousers.

Wow, Letizia looks just great! The jacket is perfect, it is beautiful and there is nothing wrong with her pants. She looks businesslike and a little sexy at the same time. That is not a bad thing at all. And her ponytail looks so good on her.
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010020011L1403616419198754

I think she could have chosen better pants, but still this is an elegant look.

I love the jacket and I would like to see it paired with a skirt instead of pants. I like a lot the ponytail, it makes her look younger. I hope she repeats this hairstyle more often.

Last edited:
I think the look very much gives the impression of "Business as Usual"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom