Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 7: July 2017 - December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of my favorites of HM's dresses.

Queen Elizabeth looking lovely during audiences at Buckingham Palace today, November 15:

** Full view **

:previous: Mint suits her. So do most other pastels. But she also looks good in brights. She's just a cutie at this point.

Queen Elizabeth looking great in blue during two engagements in Kingston upon Hull today, November 16 - the contrasting hat feather was a great idea!

** Full view ** Upper part **

:previous: Chicago Bears fans all over the world salute Her Majesty!

Queen Elizabeth looking elegant while receiving Ambassadors at Buckingham Palace today, November 22:

** Full view **

Queen Elizabeth looking lovely for a lunch for the German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier and his wife today, November 28:

Queen Elizabeth in a lovely flower print dress during audiences at Buckingham Palace today, December 6 (and her dress perfectly matched with the outfits of her guests from Nigeria ?):

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

And later today at the Scripture Union's 150th Anniversary Service of Celebration in London, also looking great:

Last edited:
Love the color and especially like the red feather in her hat.

The Queen always looks so regal in royal purple but I was seriously hoping that HM would have been dressed to match her mini me on the cake. That, however would have taken some planning in advance and lessened the amusement HM must have had when she first saw that cake. :D

:previous:

That could have led to the picture of the year..Funny idea..?

Queen Elizabeth elegant at an Investiture ceremony at Windsor Castle today, December 8:

Last edited:
A very nice colour for HM. I like the soft tones of her outfit.

Queen Elizabeth during audiences at Buckingham Palace yesterday, December 14, wearing the wonderful light blue dress with the flower ornaments again:

** Full view **

:previous:
Oh Yes I do remember this dress and so loved it before and still do this time around. She looks very pretty in this dress as usual. ?

:previous: This dress/coat set is my all time favorite of hers. Hers too, given how often we have seen it?

Her Majesty nails it again. A wonderful warm colour.

This is my first time reacting in one of her fashion threads but this has got to be mentioned because she outdressed all the younger women in the family. She looks absolutely amazing in this orange ensemble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom