The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2018, 10:42 AM
Administrator

Queen Elizabeth in one of her nicest daytime dresses during private audiences today, December 4:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And later at the Diplomatic Reception at Buckingham Palace:

** Full view **

Old 12-05-2018, 07:26 AM
Administrator

Queen Elizabeth opening the Queen Elizabeth II Centre at Coram Campus in London today, December 5:

** Full view **

Old 12-05-2018, 10:49 AM
Aristocracy

I love the evening dress from yesterday, and I especially like the golden shoes and handbag, matching with the small pieces of gold in the dress.
Lovely.
Old 12-05-2018, 11:01 AM
Super Moderator

Her Maj looked really gorgeous last night, I loved the rich fabric and lace in her gown, and even though I get a bit tired of it sometimes, it's hard to beat the GGBI for sparkle power.

For today's appearance, I love the color, hate the shape of the hat, always have. Will be glad when this particular hat shape goes out of the rotation.
Old 12-05-2018, 11:40 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Queen Elizabeth in one of her nicest daytime dresses during private audiences today, December 4:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And later at the Diplomatic Reception at Buckingham Palace:

** Full view **
The Queen looks fabulous!1 I love the gold shoes peeking out.
Old 12-05-2018, 11:41 AM
Heir Apparent

I liked the gown the Queen wore for the Diplomatic Reception. I actually thought it made a pleasant change from the all white gowns she has favoured of late.
Old 12-05-2018, 09:50 PM
Majesty

The Queen shows yet again that she may be in her nineties but she still likes to mix it up with her evening wear. This evening gown with its layers of delicate, gold-tinged lace with a shorter skirt so her gold shoes glittered through the bottom layer of lace was just amazing.

Did anyone ever think we would see her in such an on-trend look? Though, to be honest, I think the gold and white lace over a white background is nicer than many, many of the lace evening gowns of the young and fashionable.

When you add the obligatory jewels for the sparkliest evening of the year, she was just plain a knockout! Definitely, absolutely:

*BEST IN SHOW*
Old 12-05-2018, 11:36 PM
Royal Highness

HM was just spectacular at the Diplomatic Reception, what a difference for HM. That gorgeous lace gown was perfect on her and she sparkled like the jewel that she is. Everything about the look was stunning and bet in person all were saying how wonderful she looked.
Old 12-07-2018, 07:40 AM
Administrator

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.