Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 6: March 2015 - July 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the vibrant colors also but I have to admit I think her best accessory is her smile. Its captivating.

Queen Elizabeth looking lovely and elegant at the opening of a new development at The Charterhouse in London today, February 28:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Queen Elizabeth in pink/purple presenting leeks to the Royal Welsh to mark St David's Day in Tidworth today, March 3:

** Full view ** Full view 2/3 **

Not my favorite! The tweed of this makes the pink/purple look just a bit dirty/muddled. Plus, in photo one there is an odd bag in the fabric near the hem. Just not up to standard. :sad:

And love the brooch!

I think she looked good today. I usually don't like her shapeless overcoats, but this was very nice.

I think HM looked nice today, as she often does. That shade of pink looks gorgeous on her and is nice and bright in preparation for spring.

Queen Elizabeth in a spring-like light green dress at audiences yesterday, March 8 - a very nice, soft look:

How bright and chirpy she looks! The Queen always looks good in jewel-like colours like magenta. Lovely!

Queen Elizabeth looking great at the XXI Commonwealth Games launch in London today, March 13:

Very elegant as always the Queen!

But also elegant later at yellow at the annual Commonwealth Day service and reception during Commonwealth Day celebrations

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Prince+Philip+Commonwealth+Day+Service+Reception+fcg2UyZCHwfl.jpg
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Prince+Philip+Commonwealth+Day+Service+Reception+SCA89uVvSQ7l.jpg

I love both looks, including the hats. I can live with the more in face decoration when on a real brimmed hat and not fascinator :)

Must say the yellow us my favorite of the two. She looks amazing in yellow :flowers:

Yes, quite a few people can't wear yellow, especially if they are a bit sallow. The Queen manages it beautifully though. A lovely look!

She looks lovely, thohgh I prefer her in her brighter shades :flowers:

Queen Elizabeth at the re-opening of the National Army Museum in London today, March 16, wearing a nice tweed caot and matching hat:

She wears a coat and hat when she is going outdoors. When she is hosting an event at home, which buckingham palace is, she wears a dress like this. IMO she would look over dressed and a tad off, if she was in fiat and hat hosting people inside the palace.

She looks lovely. :flowers:

She wears a coat and hat when she is going outdoors. When she is hosting an event at home, which buckingham palace is, she wears a dress like this. IMO she would look over dressed and a tad off, if she was in fiat and hat hosting people inside the palace.

I can't remember where, but I once saw a side-by-side showing that virtually all of the dresses she wears to the indoor events also have matching coats and hats for outdoor events. I can see that: she's always been known for being frugal. :D

A fresh colour for Queen Elizabeth during an audience at Buckingham Palace today, March 22:

** Full view **

Of course I would not expect that she would wear a coat and hat indoors. I suppose most of the pictures I see of her are taken outside so I am used to seeing her in hat and coat, and my mind registers the difference when she is not wearing them. Just an observation :flowers:

Her blue dress today is lovely - gorgeous, spring-y color.

Isn't she gallant? Ninety-one years old, elegantly dressed, freshly-coiffed, tastefully bejeweled, and cheerfully smiling as she continues in the service of her country. Long live the Queen!

Lovely color and style for H.M.

LaRae

Love everything, from head to toe! Lilac/lavender is defintely a good color on Her Majesty!

I'm usually against velve, but this time it adds some glam to Her Majesty's hat! I like her bag ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom