Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 6: March 2015 - July 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Elizabeth in yellow while opening the new Headquarters of the Metropolitan Police in London today, July 13 - great!

** Full view **

The Queen looks very summery in buttercup yellow with touches of blue, and in top form. I think she's had a new lease on life in the last few months!

The coat is a nice colour but looks a bit heavy for mid July ,it might be a cool summers day in London.

Older people tend to feel cooler also.

LaRae

Well, as the Spanish visit draws to a close, I just wanted to say that I thought HM Queen Elizabeth's attire for the state dinner was so pretty and flattering. Her dress was beautifully detailed and was perfectly proportioned for a lady who stands about 5'1" now. I liked how the embroidery on the skirt stopped at the waist and defined the waist without some weird tailoring ruining the flow of the gown. The aquamarine parure looked very pretty with that dress, and surprisingly proportional on the very petite Queen. (I think of it a suite of gigantic elements.) Everything about her appearance was beautiful.

And last but not least, a shout-out to Prince Philip on his fun bookshelf tie he wore today at the Spanish sendoff.

Time to close this thread. Thanks for all your contributions. The new thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom