Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 5: July 2012 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be blue within the fabric of the coat as well, so the blue flowers are not random which I wondered about to start with. blue and Gold, just like the robes of the clergy.

This isn't one of my favourite looks mainly because of the fit. HMQ seems to have lost weight and this outfit needs re-tailoring.

Just stole the show. What a fabulous outfit, rich and regal, reminding you of her original dress, but modern design. Just love the blue flowers in the hat, very flattering, and the aquamarine finishes it.

Another great strong colour for the Queen at the Cartier Queen's Cup Final at Guards Polo Club today, June 16, 2013:

** Full view ** Close up **

I love both outfits. The strong colors really suit Her Majesty.

That color is divine on the Queen! She looks radiant! Love the first pic!

I agree...deep coral or soft red... Whatever it is most becoming on HM. She looks very happy and content.

HM's really knocking it out of the park with her vivid color choices; she's a girl after my own heart!:wub:

Last edited:
Totally agree, Baroness! She is showing the young royals just how it is done!

I love the fashion forward collar and button treatment on this coat! Sometimes, I just want to hug her and tell her "Way to go, your majesty!" I won't though ;):);)

Very pretty, love the hat, although her outfit somewhat blended in with the upholstery.

Last edited:
A lovely, and summery color on Her Majesty. Great hat choice too.

Divine! Love the hat.

Her hats do justice to the word simplicity.
Not really sure if HM was in peach but trust me.. If it was peach... her with Camilla makes me want peaches and cream. OR.. on the pink side... strawberries and cream.

Dagnabit.. I need a banana.

HM's outfit's color Does look good enough to eat! Outstanding, as usual.

There are times The Queen looks good and then there are times her outfits remind me of the character 'Thelma Harper' from the tv show "Mama's Family". Sometimes I think her overcoats just hangs on her and appears to drag her down to the ground. I think her overcoats need a little shape to them and the designs should be a little more creative.

Definitely one of my favourites. The hat is particularly lovely

The Queen did look good today and in her racing colors.

I feel just the opposite, cepe. I don't care for HM's hat today, for some reason. Her brooch is to die for, however!

This is definitely my favorite outfit of the three days: from the color, to the double-breasted coat, and to that fabulous Kent amethyst brooch, I believe. I don't care too much for the band under the hat, but she looks marvelous. HM was certainly unbeatable today, both in the fashion stakes as well as racing.

Last edited:
This is definitely my favorite outfit of the three days: from the hat, to the color, to the double-breasted coat, and to that fabulous amethyst brooch. HM was certainly unbeatable today, both in fashion and in racing.

You read my thoughts! Love, love, LOVE the entire look.

Her Majesty looked wonderful today and the colour was brilliant choice!

The Queen did look good today and in her racing colors.

I don't have the time right now - but it would be interesting to go back and see if she wore her racing colours on other days in the past when she had horses running. Punter alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom