Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 5: July 2012 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the shade of purple Her Majesty chose. The suit looks great on her.

A week ago I hoped the Queen would wear the Kent Amethyst Brooch soon and hey, she did today!
Really like the beautiful lavender shade on Her Majesty; she looks lovely.

A week ago I hoped the Queen would wear the Kent Amethyst Brooch soon and hey, she did today!
That makes 2 of us, and I can see why you like that brooch- wow! Stunning!
Maybe you have psychic powers, or something......:lol:

If I had psychic powers, the Queen (and other royal ladies) would be dripping in jewels on every single occasion, be it an official engagement or a visit to dentist! :D

Last edited:
That purple outfit is beautiful! Love that shade.

I think she wore the amethyst today knowing how GREAT royal purple looks with gold. :lol::lol::lol:

Queen Elizabeth attended the Government's Weekly Cabinet Meeting today wearing a lovely blue ensemble.
Admittedly, I wouldn't have noticed if she arrived in a potato sack because she's wearing my favourite brooch.

- The outfit 1
- The outfit 2
- Jewellery

The Queen looks wonderful! That shade of blue is goregous. That brooch is also beautiful too.

Queen Elizabeth attended the Government's Weekly Cabinet Meeting today wearing a lovely blue ensemble.
Admittedly, I wouldn't have noticed if she arrived in a potato sack because she's wearing my favourite brooch.

- The outfit 1
- The outfit 2
- Jewellery
I can see why that is your favorite brooch- wow! For me it is a toss- up between that and the amethyst HM. wore the other day.
H.M looks stunning in that shade of blue- kind of funny seeing her w/o a hat!

Her Majesty looks magnificent yet again. I love the royal blue, and that brooch is stunning in its' sheer simplicity.

Nice coat and she matched the colours so well with that Hermès scarf!

Nice coat and she matched the colours so well with that Hermès scarf!

Yes - she has quite the collection. That was an interesting photo in Angela Kelley's book on her wardrobe - the span of her scarves. apparently one is picked out to match each of her outfits and her ladies-in-waitinng have with them on all events.

25th December, 2012: The Queen and members of the Royal family, attend the Morning Service on Christmas Day at Sandringham Church.Among those attending, The Queen.

The outfit

I love blue colour on Her Majesty

Spectacular, as always. Blue is one of the best colors for Her Majesty. I love the hat, and the brooch as well.

HM looks fantastic! Love that color.

A nice look for Queen Elizabeth during the opening of the new MRI unit at The Queen Elizabeth Hospital King's Lynn on February 5, 2013.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Hat **

I really like Queen's ensemble today, especially the hat. Everything is very colour-coordinated, from the dress to the clips.
Based on the design, I'm pretty sure the outfit is another of Angela Kelly's great creations for Her Majesty.

And yes, her skin looks fantastic for a woman in her 80's.

What a beautiful outfit! Love the colors.

Her Majesty looks absolutely fabulous, as always. Great jewelry and hat choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom