Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 5: July 2012 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love HM's latest outfit. She looks good in that shade of blue and I like how she's paired a darker and a lighter shade of blue together - I've always thought darker and lighter shades of the same colour is rather effective. I'm not as keen on her hat however, but I agree with Osipi - HM manages to look great in whatever she wears, even if I don't particularly like it myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh hosted a reunion reception for the Victoria and George Cross Association in the Picture Gallery of Buckingham Palace on October 28, 2014.

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

Queen Elizabeth received Deo Sindayihebura, the Ambassador of Burundi, and Peter Ammon, the Ambassador of Germany, during private audiences at Buckingham Palace today, November 5:

it's unusual to see the Queen in such a color but I like it!

It IS unusual, but I love it!! HM doesn't have to wear bright colors to stand out and this outfit proves it! She looks smart and chic and simply wonderful in her Autumn colors.

I like HM's outfit today, but I feel that she has worn better outfits. Don't get me wrong, I don't not like it, as the colour suits her and as udyusa said, it gives off a wonderful autumnal feel. It's just that the colour is not really my cup of tea and I'm not the biggest fan of HM's hat.

Today, November 12, the Ambassador of Benin Jules-Armand Aniambossou and the High Commissioner of Brunei Darussalam Dato Paduka Seri Haji Aminuddin Ihsan were received by Queen Elizabeth at Buckingham Palace:

Last edited:

Today, November 18, Queen Elizabeth received the ambassador of Azerbaijan Tahir Tofig Oglu Taghizadeh and the ambassador from the Republic of Chile Rolando Drago Rodriguez during audiences at Buckingham Palace.

Later today Queen Elizabeth, accompanied by the Duke of Edinburgh, launched the Queen Elizabeth II Academy for Leadership in International Affairs at Chatham House.

** telegraph.co.uk: Queen fears 'malaria comeback' **

** chathamhouse.org: HM The Queen Launches Academy for Leadership **

Yesterday, December 9, Queen Elizabeth received the ambassador of Norway Mona Juul and the ambassador of Georgia Dr Revaz Gachechiladze at Buckingham Palace:

** zimbio gallery **

February 2, 2015 - Queen Elizabeth II in a lovely camel colored outfit. Im not fond of such a color on the Queen but the outfit is great!

Full view

Wow! I've never thought she would look that gorgeours in such a color besides the pastel shades!

February 2, 2015 - Queen Elizabeth II in a lovely camel colored outfit. Im not fond of such a color on the Queen but the outfit is great!

Full view

Wow! I've never thought she would look that gorgeours in such a color besides the pastel shades!

I remember she wore this very coat to unveil a statue of QEQM on the Mall a few years ago.

It's not my favorite outfit on HM, but it is a nice change for the winter months. I like the hat, and camel is always a rich color.

An idle thought...If a mink coat is made from mink, and a sable coat from sables, is a camel coat made from camels? (didn't think so)

Pakistan-born British poet, artist and documentary filmmaker Imtiaz Dharker was presented with The Queen's Gold Medal for Poetry by Queen Elizabeth at Buckingham Palace today, February 12:

Time to close this thread. Thanks for all your contributions. The new thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom