Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 5: July 2012 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: thank you! I thought that hat was new! obviously wrong.

I thought she looked elegant in this outfit, prefer it to the lilac one in Rome

April 8: HM wearing a lovely light blue outfit whilst meeting the Irish President, Michael D. Higgins on a state visit at Windsor Castle, England:

Full View ~ Close Up

I love the shade of blue. Her Majesty looks wonderful.

:previous:

It´s the same outfit that she wore at Prince George christening.

I like it a lot. Blue suits the Queen very well :).

Stunning! I love this vivid blue on HM and her hat is wonderful, as well.

I like the pearls and the colour of the ensemble. Mr. Higgins' suit is sloppy.

I think for an elderly gentleman of quite short stature and almost 73 years of age, the Irish President looks very smart indeed.

It's quite unusual to see HM being taller than someone!

Here's a lovely gallery

Many pictures of HM, from her childhood right up to her 88th birthday. I vaguely remember thinking she was dowdy at one point (probably when I was a teenager), but wowsers! she looks very stylish at every stage in these pictures.

Her hat in picture 13 is somewhat reminiscent of Princess Beatrice's famous wedding hat!

A true monarch: Queen Elizabeth's style transformation - StyleList Photo Gallery

Last edited:
Oh, I didn't see that. But I still like the skirt, and the color.

Oh dear. This is definitely not one of HM's better looks. Even the beautiful brooch cannot save this.

I like the colour (HM always manages to pull off blues and turquoises IMO) but that's about it. Like others here, I'm not the biggest fan of the scallop detailing.
(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a small, insignificant thing to say about HM. She always looks impeccable when in full formal regalia.

Her Majesty looks every bit the Queen that she in full regalia.

I absolutely loved Her Majesty's outfit from when she unveiled the plaque in honour of the 20th anniversary of the opening of the Eurotunnel. So effortlessly beautiful.

** Full outfit **

New and fresh-looking. Black gloves and bag are a bit dark, but that's HM's look. :)

I'm liking this look. It's nice to see something different on her. She looks lovely.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app

I absolutely loved Her Majesty's outfit from when she unveiled the plaque in honour of the 20th anniversary of the opening of the Eurotunnel. So effortlessly beautiful.

** Full outfit **
:flowers:Oh yes, she does indeed look very special today. I really love the entire outfit on her and that hat, I want that hat! And being Queen for as long as she has been and as graced with a long life, she is entitled to wear whatever she wants and she always looks like a Queen to me!

All of her clothes for this trip have been very pretty, and the spring green today was very eye-catching. Leaf green? Not sure how to describe the color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom