Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 5: July 2012 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh, she's wearing Prince Albert's sapphire brooch. How divine with the royal blue outfit.

Last edited:
Love it- Prince Albert had good taste.

That brooch is to die for. It matches the color of her outfit perfectly.

Queen Elizabeth on day 5 of Royal Ascot on June 22, 2013, wearing a delicately embroidered combination in sky-blue.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Oh, yes, that lovely Wedgewood blue outfit with the hat similar to a teacup. And she's wearing the QM's beautiful diamond shell brooch, too.

Superb. Love the color and the delicate lace-like embroidery. The brooch adds to the look beautifully.

I love the embroidery and the shade of blue. Her Majesty looked absolutely spectacular yet again.

Another great fashion choice from Her Majesty. I love the shade of blue, and the choices of hat and brooch.

I saw the umbrellas in one of the documentry's about the Queen. I hadn't known that she has one to co-ordinate with each outfit and they are specially made for her. Imagine how many she must have? I love how she thinks of everything though and she looks better now then I think she ever has before. The softer colours really suit her.

wow I would like to see her wardrobe, full of beautiful clothing and accesories , hatsh , andumbrellas, all matching colours, must br incredible to see al that!

wow I would like to see her wardrobe, full of beautiful clothing and accesories , hatsh , andumbrellas, all matching colours, must br incredible to see al that!

I recommend Dressing the Queen by Angela Kelly.

I agree with you both- she did look divine.

Love the pink tweed with the yummy pink hat and veil. Wonderful!

Her Majesty looked wonderful, as usual. Love the shades of pink.

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 56s
The Queen is wearing a sky blue cashmere coat with Mother of Pearl buttons by Stewart Parvin over a paisley printed silk dress

No pictures yet though.

Looks like everything she wears. But she looked nice.

I really love the color of the outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom