Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 4: April 2012 - July 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful apricot-coloured suit.
Love the hat and of course, the brooch.

Lovely color on HM and the coat is a different style for her. I'm not too sure about the hat, however..

HM looking smashing as always. I would've liked to get a better view of the dress underneath though, there's an interesting print going on there.

I agree with you on the print of her dress, EIIR. I am sure that we will see it when she gives an audience in the palace later.

HM looking smashing as always. I would've liked to get a better view of the dress underneath though, there's an interesting print going on there.
Agree, it's a really interesting abstract print dress.

Her Majesty looks great in the shade of apricot. I love the hat and the brooch, as well as the rest of the look. Would be nice to see what dress she's wearing underneath the coat.

I love the peach on the Queen! It's so cheery & pretty!

Very lovely outfit and color, and of course the brooch. I think the lipstick is bit too bright for her, though, but I'm assuming she matched it to one of the colors in her print dress.

Love that shade of peach! She looks fantastic of course!

I like that shade of apricot/peach on HM.

I am not liking the way her eye makeup has been applied of recent times – in closeups it almost looks like her temple is blushing!

Queen Elizabeth at Nottingham today wearing a beautiful blue coat and matching hat.
- Full view
- Close up

And she's also wearing one of the magnificent Bow Brooches.

Last edited:
Wonderful suit! I adore that brooch!

I love the coat on HM and the color is lovely. Of course the bow brooch is a wonderful touch! :)

Lovely, plain and simple. The color is magnificent and allows Her Majesty to stand out, and I don't think I need to say anything about the brooch, because it speaks for itself. Love the hat.

Love, love, love this outfit; the coat especially. For some reason I just adore those shiny silver buttons.

It wouldn't have mattered what HM wore today, because she was clearly so happy that her smile put everything and everyone else in her shade.

I've always liked turquoise on HM; her complexion and eyes are outstanding in this color and this particular greenish-blue is just so lovely. The double-breasted silver buttons are eyecatching, the twill material of the coat beautiful, she's wearing one of her magnificent bow brooches and her smile is just the icing on the sartorial cake.

Last edited:
Very beautiful outfit! Love the flower hat.

What a gorgeous hat. The whole outfit is fab and just shows off that delicious brooch so well.

:previous:
Beautiful! Thanks for the pictures, dbarn67. :flowers:
Some other pictures from different angles:

- Full view
- Close up
- The hat and the brooch

This is the Queen's colour; she looks regal, lovely and sweet all at the same time. :)
Love the flowers in the hat, and of course, the brooch.

You summed it up perfectly. Her Majesty looks beautiful in this particular shade. I love the hat and the brooch too. Overall, regal, elegant, and simple, which is basically Her Majesty almost all the time.

HM makes it so difficult for me; I have to keep revising my favorite color on her! And she's wearing the phenomenal Kent Brooch. This is just her year, isn't it, for pulling out all the stops.

HM makes it so difficult for me; I have to keep revising my favorite color on her! And she's wearing the phenomenal Kent Brooch. This is just her year, isn't it, for pulling out all the stops.

It most certainly is. She looks great, not just wardrobe and jewelry-wise, but her smile is extremely radiant. She's living it up, as she ought to be, because she has earned every single moment of the celebrations.

It's really been a revitalizing year for her; I think the great show of love and respect from the public has given her a new lease on life. Platinum Jubilee, here we come!

This is one of my favourite colours on the Queen, she looks extremely good in this shade. The outfit is just great overall, loving the hat, loving the brooch and on top of that, HM looks radiant and absolutely splendid.

This is one of my favourite colours on the Queen, she looks extremely good in this shade. The outfit is just great overall, loving the hat, loving the brooch and on top of that, HM looks radiant and absolutely splendid.

The more I think about it, there really isn't a favorite color that I like on HM. She wears just about anything and it looks beautiful. I am more partial though to solids over prints. She really does look a lot younger than her 86 years for sure.

It's really been a revitalizing year for her; I think the great show of love and respect from the public has given her a new lease on life. Platinum Jubilee, here we come!

Oh, I certainly hope so. It'd be a celebration the likes of which have never been seen (in literal and figurative sense).

HM looked impeccably lovely at her two recent engagements.

As for her best color, I think that whatever color she is wearing at the time is my favorite color for her ;).

Queen Elizabeth at today's reception at the Buckingham Palace. The Queen, along with the Duchess of Cornwall, met winners of "Cook for the Queen" competition. She wore a green floral dress with purple jacket. Both the dress and the jacket have been recycled many times.

- The outfit
- Side view

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom