Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 3: February 2011 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody post a pic of today's outfit in this thread? I love it, especially the hat!

It is the hat I love- that lime green with pink really pops!

To quote Galinda from the production of 'Wicked':

'Pink goes good with green'. In this case, she's right.

Lumutqueen posted these on the Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip 'Current Events' thread, and I thought I'd share them here. Her Majesty at Ascot, looking quite fabulous, as usual. I love her hat and jewelry here.

Queen Elizabeth II Pictures - Ascot Races - Zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree,but I prefer a beige shoes and bag with this outfit or even pink ones but maybe too much for an old lady.the black ones ruin the look.

Lime green outfit-I forgot to mention that I love how the hat matches the dress shade perfect! That green dress with pink flowers is very pretty, and eye catching as well!@ asma- I like HM's traditional black shoes and bag with this outfit, but were I to change it, I would go with white shoes/bag as first choice, and beige shoes and bag as 2nd choice.Ascot- Hat- too many feathers.Outfit- too bland and boring a color, prefer H.M. in pastels.

I think white shoes would look better too. Her hat is cute.

Thank you for these photos, Daria! HM looks fabulous as usual in her outfit. I love the color. The Duke looks fit and happy, as well...

Thank you for these photos, Daria! HM looks fabulous as usual in her outfit. I love the color. The Duke looks fit and happy, as well...

You're welcome. Glad you enjoyed them.

One of HM's best outfits, IMO. That little peek of floral on top is pretty and the cut of the neckline lets us see her pearls without impediment. She is just indescribable.

Lovely as always! Can someone identify HM brooch? I don't recall seeing it.

HM. best outfit ever. Period. New isn't it? Pure, regal, elegance, perfection.
Radiant smile!

Once again love today's outfit.
@ Daria- Pink and green go together!;)

Once again love today's outfit.
@ Daria- Pink and green go together!;)

Her Majesty pulls off that combination very well. I love the pale green coat and hat she had on.

This particular shade really does suit Her Majesty and I do love the hat. So very elegant on her. The floral diamond brooch just completes the entire look. This outfit will always be a winner.

Last edited:
I really like this particular look, however, I'm not sure if black shoes go with it. The nude ones she wore for the wedding were better matched.

I've had a thought about what Daria S says regarding the shoes - I agree that the nude tone looks better, but I cannot recall the queen wearing anything other than black shoes and matching black handbag when on day-time official duties (as opposed to weddings or less "official" duties. Now I am going to have trawl through years of pictures to see if my theory is right or wrong!!

Oh yes, your research is interesting, it will be surprising to find out your result. Thank you.

Each outfit is more stunning than the last!
Love today's blue ensemble from head to toe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom