Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 3: February 2011 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 3 of the thread for Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2010 - February 2011 **
Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Loved HM's light green and white outfit in Norfolk today! Elegant and amazing as always!

The Queen looks fabulous. I love the colours, and she looks radiant.

I like the decorations on her buttons - it's really stylish. And of course her hat is a winner.

There's no one else like her, in the style department, and how she manages to have so many outfits that are all her trademark style, I do not know. I love how she's so into color (and her makeup, including the eyeshadow, is so well done). The lipstick is perfect and she does look happy and regal.

There's no one else like her, in the style department, and how she manages to have so many outfits that are all her trademark style, I do not know. I love how she's so into color (and her makeup, including the eyeshadow, is so well done). The lipstick is perfect and she does look happy and regal.
Well said. I agree.

Also loved her red outfit she wore for that audience the other day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just constantly amazed at the wonderful appearance on each and every visit.The green is no exception, she seems to suit every colour.

I absolutely love the outfit HM wore today for the school visit. The best part was the hat, and the color of the whole ensemble was divine! I love the bright colors she has worn lately!

Last edited:
For some reason I don't particularly like this shade of pink. It seems dull for a pink color. Her brooch is nice.

I like this ocean blue shade on the Queen. Combined with black accessories looks even more elegant. Another lovely appearance, IMO.

:previous: I so agree Noor. The shade of blue is lovely on HM.

Thanks for posting the pics marymary. She looks fabulous!

The Queen looks fantastic as always.

I like it, HM looks very good in different shades of purple. The hat is fabulous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom