Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style
Part 2
previous thread

Here are some important TRF
Community Rules & FAQ's
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators

Dazzling, Paty, Iceflower & JessRulz

Queen Elizabeth has two engagements on February 23, 2010.
Greeting an Ambassador as they present their credentials at a private audience at Buckingham Palace.
Pic 1

Attending a reception at Buckingham Palace for South Africa's High Commissioner.
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Queen Elizabeth has two engagements on February 23, 2010.
Greeting an Ambassador as they present their credentials at a private audience at Buckingham Palace.

Attending a reception at Buckingham Palace for South Africa's High Commissioner.
http://i47.tinypic.com/ztx3et.jpg
Pic 3

Any guesses what the conversation between HM and Mandelson was about?

I like the turquoise dress more. The second outfit is too shiny IMO.

Pic 2 *

Interesting choice of colour for HMs sauit when she inaugurated the new cancer care unit in London

It's a old one of hers I think - I've seen it out and about quite a lot over the years. It's okay, colour is a bit meh, but the hat is a great shape, really flattering - if a little Beatrix!

That blue dress is such a pretty colour.
I don't mind the shineyness of the second outfit as only half of it is shiney. ;)
I adore her burgundy hat from this last outfit.

It's a old one of hers I think - I've seen it out and about quite a lot over the years. It's okay, colour is a bit meh, but the hat is a great shape, really flattering - if a little Beatrix!

I think the colour worked very well for HM. As always, HM the avid recycler!

The last outfit looks lovely, and particularly the burgundy hat!

Queen Elizabeth II attended the Commonwealth Day Reception at Marlborough House on March 08, 2010 in London.
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

And the Queen attended the Royal Lifeboat Institution on the Thames.
Pic 1
Pic 2

The red tweed outfit is nice. Not liking the shiney green one.

Queen Elizabeth II attending Easter Sunday church service at St. George's Chapel on April 4, 2010 in Windsor
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

I liked her purple coat and all the accessories, but not the hat this time. Of course the overall look was very nice.

Overall a really nice outfit for HM. The purple is a nice 'Easter' colour.

The coat is very nice. Also the scarf? she's wearing under the coat is pretty. It looks like it might be silk.

Queen Elizabeth II attended a state visit with South Africa's President, Jacob Zuma, to the United Kingdom last month.

Welcoming His Excellency to Buckingham Palace
Pic 1
Pic 2

State Banquet
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Departure
Pic 1
Pic 2

Queen Elizabeth II attended a state visit with South Africa's President, Jacob Zuma, to the United Kingdom last month.

Departure
Pic 1
Pic 2

I loved the suit that HM wore when the Zuma's left - has to be one of her smartest ones!

The links work for me. Her formal white dress is rather plain looking but she looks resplendent in her jewels.

As always my queen looks stunning. :flowers:

All three outfits are fantastic. She looks so regal at the state banquet.

The Queen does look splendid at this state visit.

Thank you Rchat! :flowers: The Queen looks fantastic both in the white gown and in that lovely suit during the departure. The colours are so flattering!

I much prefer QEII in vibrant colors, to the white. White dress and hair tends to look washed out, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom