Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed she has!! (The Duke has cut a dapper figure, as well)!!

I've liked the majority of outfits that HM has worn.
I loved the redesigned dress, and the red and white outfit worn on Canada Day.

It's wonderful to see her venture out with some new styles!

Very clever of the Queen to recycle the white gown with a new decoration on it. A gown like that is expensive so it's also very cost effective. I like how the embellishments go with her sparkling jewels. Well done!

HM has really outdone herself!! This is the best she has looked on an overseas tour, and it was such a long tour! She consistently looked fresh and elegant on every engagement, every day. Bravo to her and her team of designers!

I've liked the majority of outfits that HM has worn.
I loved the redesigned dress, and the red and white outfit worn on Canada Day.

Quite right.

I thought the redesigned dress was alright, and very in keepign with HMs style. It will be interesting to see if she can recycle it yet again in the next few years!

Don't like the pattern on this dress
Queen's fashion in Canada

Perhaps I am in the minority here, but I thought the whole ensemble, with and without the coat, looked lovely.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the redesigned dress was alright, and very in keepign with HMs style. It will be interesting to see if she can recycle it yet again in the next few years!
What's nice about the white gown is it's like an open canvas because it is all white. She can pretty much do anything with it and I look forward to seeing how she alters it next time.

My faves are the red one and the last blue one she wore.

^^
I really liked the red one as well, especially as it was a nod to the Canada's national colours.
Nice sentiment.

The Queen and Prince Philip officially opened a Visitor Centre at the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh and there they also visited the Queen Mother Memorial Garden. (originally posted by iceflower)

Outfit Pic2 Detail Hat

^^
Nice outfit today.

As far as the Canada trip, my favourite was the yellow one with the ruffled skirt.
My least favourite was the lime and bright pink one.

On the first day of Holyrood Week, the Queen wore a recycled outfit, but please notice the difference in hat style. The brim has been reworked since the last appearance at Eton on 27 May 2010. I think the brim has been lowered a bit further down her face IMO.

The Queen is very good in doing that: remembering the blue outfit she wore for Commonwealth Observance last year at which quite an embellished and lavish collar was placed and some wearings later the collar was away and a button installed in place of it.

On the first day of Holyrood Week, the Queen wore a recycled outfit, but please notice the difference in hat style. The brim has been reworked since the last appearance at Eton on 27 May 2010. I think the brim has been lowered a bit further down her face IMO.

The Queen is very good in doing that: remembering the blue outfit she wore for Commonwealth Observance last year at which quite an embellished and lavish collar was placed and some wearings later the collar was away and a button installed in place of it.

Very good observation about Queen Elizabeth's outfit. I thought I saw it before with no alterations. I love everything but her wearing black shoes and purse with a summer outfit. :flowers:

HM is known to be thrifty, and in these troubled times, she is setting a good example to her subjects!

My favorite outfit from Canada was the lilac number.
I have enjoyed ALL of her hats. Better than Ascot!!

The Queen and Prince Philip officially opened a Visitor Centre at the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh and there they also visited the Queen Mother Memorial Garden. (originally posted by iceflower)

Outfit Pic2 Detail Hat
Her majesty is pretty in pink! The overcoat is nice.

:previous:

Yes, a very lovely outfit. :) This colors suit her so much, the hat looks nice and black gloves together with this pink suit look quite interesting to me. I also love the brooch! :flowers:

13/07/2010 Britain's Queen Elizabeth II attends a garden party at the Palace of Holyroodhouse in Edinburgh, Scotland

Pic ** Pic

13/07/2010 Britain's Queen Elizabeth II during a private audience with Scotland's First Minister Alex Salmond, at the Palace of Holyroodhouse in Edinburgh.

Pic ** Pic

14/07/2010 Britain's Queen Elizabeth II meets with members of the public during the the official opening of the Plainstanes performance area at the Midsteeple,Dumfries, Scotland.

Outfit Detail Hat

(everything originally posted by Iceflower)

Outfit Pic2 Detail Hat

This is a very beautiful outfit and colour. HM looks lovely! The hat and the jewels are great choices, too! :flowers:

Who is dressing HM these days? - she looks amazing

Agree Elly, the Queen has been looking amazing! She gets two thumbs up from me.

13/07/2010 Britain's Queen Elizabeth II attends a garden party at the Palace of Holyroodhouse in Edinburgh, Scotland

Pic ** Pic

Hey, this one is p-e-r-f-e-c-t!!! :heart: Well-tailored, elegant, amazing ice blue shade!!!
The floral dress she wore on the same day didn't impress me much. The turquoise outfit on July 14 was truly beautiful though! Thumbs up!:flowers:

^^
I really like that ice blue outfit too! The embellishments on it are just enough to give it some style without being too much. I also like how her brooches compliment the embellishments on the coat. So elegant!

I love the color... very flattering. I also love, love her brooches/clips? I would love to know what they are. Anyone know??

Are you certain, O of S? Somehow they appear larger in these pics...

18 july 2010 ; Great Britain - Queen Elizabeth presents new sovereign's colour's to the Royal Auxiliary Air Force during a ceremony at a very windy RAF Marham in Norfolk

Outfit Pic Detail Side Hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom