Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that orange colour of her last outfit. I echo everyone else that HM always looks impeccable!!

I so agree with you, Opal! Everything HM wears is always so well tailored as well as fashionable. The young ones could take a lesson from HM.. no matter her age.

I couldn't agree more. Tutankhamun is very fashionable this season as well. I for one, as a good pupil, take lessons from both. :)

I thought HM looked extremely elegant today for the naming ceremony of the liner Queen Elizabeth - the colour looks really good.

Life pic

ditto

She does look elegant. Lovely jewels, particularly the star brooch.

I couldn't agree more! And she looks so proud and happy. HM is a wonder...

I just really don't like the silly little bow on that hat. It's not one of her best IMHO...

HM looks fantastic as always! Lovely colour. She never dissapoints me.

She picks nice colors, that's true I just think she always looks too dressy I want to see her trying out different styles More up-to-date kind of stuff, like blue jeans, leather jackets, better sexy underwear A new hairstyle maybe She could dye her hair Yeah, that would be cool Nothing too extravagant Just a bit more interesting and stylish new look

She picks nice colors, that's true I just think she always looks too dressy I want to see her trying out different styles More up-to-date kind of stuff, like blue jeans, leather jackets, better sexy underwear A new hairstyle maybe She could dye her hair Yeah, that would be cool Nothing too extravagant Just a bit more interesting and stylish new look

:ROFLMAO:

A biker Queen? Interesting! :D

Sexy underwear?? How would we go about seeing that?! A terrible, but I have to admit, a fun suggestion. lol HM is the epitome of how a Queen should look... Why ruin perfection especially someone her age?

Very droll

......I just think she always looks too dressy

I suspect we would not really fancy seeing our 84 year old monarch out in blue jeans and a leather jacket. Dressy is just fine, thank you!

But why would she do that? She is the Queen, she dresses very appropriate to her age and position. Remember, she is from the old school, I highly doubt a pair of jeans is even in her dictionary ;). And the sexy underwear? First: how would we know? Second: how do we know what underwear does she wear?
And dye her hair? How? Black? Blonde?

No, I thinkl she's fine the way she is: very stylish and elegant, very regal, just like the Queen should be.

Oh come on, Cinderella, don't be naive... It's obvious that Anne was joking, it was only a fun suggestion. The Queen is the Queen, she won't change her style at the age of 85.:flowers:

Oh come on, Cinderella, don't be naive... It's obvious that Anne was joking, it was only a fun suggestion. The Queen is the Queen, she won't change her style at the age of 85.:flowers:

I hope you're right about this being just a joke.

I've seen some of the most elegant outfits during the Qatari State Visit. What can I say about this red coat and hat or about the white/gold satin gown? They look wonderful! :wub: HM made the best choices once again! :flowers:

The red outfit is gorgeous! I love the criss-cross collar in front - so stylish!

I like Queen's white dress way better than Mozah's red boxy outfit.
The Queen is always so elegant.

HM personifies elegance and regal. She just seems to get everything right and is looking younger as she ages. The Queen truly is a marvel.

Both outfits look wonderful. I like her red feathered hat. Not too many feathers so it looks classy.

The Queen looked festive and classy. Lovely details and the feathered hat is interesting.

I just luv Grandma Lilie n' her red coat n' hat! Regal n' glamorous to the extreme..i would cuddle up to her anytime. :winkiss:

Queen Elizabeth looks very nice and regal as always. The gold color looks good on her.

I thought at first she was wearing a cover to protect her hair from the rain.
But she looks regal and elegant, as usual! God Bless Her Majesty!

I like it, quite unusual hat for HM, but indeed - she looks regal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom