Princesses of Luxembourg Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2004 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The GD looks terrific!! She looks much slimmer in this outfit.

The jacket is okay..but the GD really shouldn't wear stripes. It doesn't suit her.

Today the Grand Duchess attended another event, looks the same black pants with the pleats at the waist:

Picture

This jacket is Natan, A/W 2010. Blech, I say.

Runway

She has the same exact jacket but in a solid color worn last month.
Its quite unflatteirng and the stripes do nothing to her figure.

My god, that tiara is too much.
The dress looks beautiful.

It may be a little (or a lot....) oversized, but ya gotta love that she brought out the big guns. :D

Dress looks like Elie Saab - one of her best gowns in a while, it fits her just right!

Wow! Look at that tiara! Huge for her but it's an amazing piece.

She looks great in the dress. Good color on her.

One of my 4 favorites of today. I always like MT style, she is so pretty. The color of this is like seafoam blue or something. Its just wonderful on her skin. Tiara?.............
Well if ya got it......that thing looks like it could swallow her up!!Luxemborg has one of the best collections of jewels IMO!

The dress is beautiful, but it doesn't look beautiful on her. The tiara is too much, I agree. A rather 'unpleasant' sight, IMO.

Indeed the tiara is too big, and I'm afraid not only for her, but for any woman would wear it; but the dress is great.

Goodness, the tiara looks like it would be so heavy and uncomfortable.
Her gown is gorgeous!

I think the tiara would look much better on someone with darker and thicker hair. I can see Victoria, Silvia and possibly Mary pulling it off. MT just doesn't have the hair for it.

She should offer this tiara to someone at least 5 inches taller and 20 kilos lighter. It looked ridiculous on her.

She should offer this tiara to someone at least 5 inches taller and 20 kilos lighter. It looked ridiculous on her.
I hate say that I agree, but this was a bad call on her part, especially today. This is not a good tiara on her. You were quite right in saying that someone one taller needs to be wearing it. Also the hairstyle didn't help any.

The tiara is too overpowering and distracts from her beautiful dress.

The pre-wedding outfit was very nice.

Wedding outfit rather a disaster. The dress didn't suit her and the tiara was far too overwhelming and massive.

The wedding outfit was made to look silly by that tiara the colour of the gown anything well presented completely overshadowed by the oversized what a silly choice. Compared to the pre wedding brown which looked lovely on and the lovely colour of her jewels there she needs to put that on ebay and get rid of it.

I love big jewelry and a lot of bling.
I don't think the huge tiara is a problem.
I think the GD is really short and compact, so the tiara looked extra big on her while as the same time, looking like it was about to engulf her.

If you look at some of the other times MT has worn this tiara, her hair was showing more and it gave more proportion to the tiara, the color of this dress was so stunning on her I think her hair is too dark or something!

If you look at some of the other times MT has worn this tiara, her hair was showing more and it gave more proportion to the tiara, the color of this dress was so stunning on her I think her hair is too dark or something!

You're right. She needed a bigger hair style and not one that was so tight to her head. I think Princess Victoria would have looked better with a fuller hair style, also.

23-06-2010 Luxembourg Prince Sebastien of Luxembourg and Prince Louis and Princess Tessy attended the National day celebrations

Outfit Detail

I don't know what to say about the hat :whistling:

Umm original is the only word I can think of.
Has Tessy always had brown hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom