Princesses of Luxembourg Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2004 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite is the offical portirat on the balcony in the grey silk dress. Her hair is looking much more polished, and she is becoming more elegant. BTW how old is P Tessy? She looks so young to me!

Tessy will be 24 at the end of October. She has definitely become more elegant over the last few years. I loved that grey dress, and I think that her hair looks really nice in this lighter shade.

I'm totally agree with Sgl.
It's a great pleasure for me to see how Princess Tessy's style has been changing for a few years.
I think Tessy is becoming more and more a royal person.

Very elegant and lovely to see, such a pretty girl !

Princess Tessy in a lovely grey dress:
Cour grand-ducale de Luxembourg - Galerie de photos de la famille grand-ducale
Cour grand-ducale de Luxembourg - Galerie de photos de la famille grand-ducale
These photos were just released in honor of the enthronement anniversary of Grand Duke Henri. This dress is really pretty. I love the little belt.

Grey dress is by Christian Dior, ive seen in the boutiques and in magazines.

Its young and fun, fits very well. The color is also not too dark nor too old for her, she looks truly like a well dressed young princess.

WOW, so young to be a princess....but then we had Diana as a young Princess too, right?

Her grey dress is definitely elegant. It suits her and her hair is lovely. Good thing she's not dressing matronly like the previous occasions.

Princess Tessy looks so sweet in all these pictures :)! Love the yellow dress.

There by Natan 'shudder' princess claire and mathilde as well as maxima have a pair.. MT just about pulls them off

Perhaps the cardigan and skirt are too heavy for the boots and sash.:ermm: I would prefer to see the GD in a nice woolen dress rather than this mix n match outfit.

I have to say I don't think she pulls of this look well. MT is not tall enough to wear these boots. Also, the outfit is a little "choppy". I would have liked to have seen a plain sweater with the skirt or a nice pair of pants with the top.

I think MT would've been able to pull those boots off if she was in a more casual
outfit (jeans and sweater). But with her height and the legnth of her outfit it made her look shorter in an awkward way.

How tall is MT? My guess is 5 feet and 3-4 inches? Or maybe taller?

OMG- No, no, no! Simply awful outfit head to toe, two thumbs WAAAAY down on this one for me!

I can't believe how many royal ladies are actually wearing these boots for royal events. They are not right on any of them at all!

You have to have longer and more slender legs to be able to wear thigh-high boots like these. Otherwise it looks awful and makes you look shorter. MT should stick to calf length (below the knee) boots or not wear boots at all.

I can't believe how many royal ladies are actually wearing these boots for royal events. They are not right on any of them at all!
I AGREE.
Besides, I think she hasn't the long legs that are required for those kind of boots.

I happen to love her outfit and boots. Very stylish.

I'm surprised by this whole outfit. She's usually very elegant and well put together. Maybe she just had an 'off' day.

Yes very unroyal indeed! I'm from a hot climate though so perhaps thigh high boots don't have the naughty nick name in Europe as they do here.:p

I don't like the hair. Natural suits MT better. :)

I love this outfit, but the trousers don't look right. The beige sache across the front adds something extra to the outfit.

I love these boots I really do, but the royal princesses need to learn when to wear them. :bang:

I think it is time that Maria Teresa thought of losing weight as hardly any thing she now wears looks as stunning as before because she is rapidly expanding. I do not mean that she has to become a size 2 but a bit trimmer would make her clothes hang more elegantly.Mt has always been elegant and had a wide variety of clothes in her wardrobe.

This would be a very good new year's resolution for her.

Not an easy one to fulfill, but the need is there.

I love the black suit worn in January. :flowers:

The black suit is nice.
The striped jacket is nice as well. I'm not sure about the necklace though.

I love this very stylish pin-stripe jacket. I think the necklace is ok.

The GD never dissappoints me, she looks always impeccable and today is no exception.
Although I think that the tiara would have looked better if she had put her hair up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom