Princesses of Luxembourg Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2004 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bronze gown is too overwhelming and flowing for her petite figure; it does indeed look like a negligee. But in other pictures, the color is irridescent so it's really quite attractive under the right lighting. But I dislike that half up, half down hairdo; too messy.

From the only picture I've seen, the bronze gown doesn't look like a negligee to me. I love the color and sparkle and cut.
The red dress with the plunging neckline would have been fine w/o the bow. Very unfortunate.

I think the bronze dress is a nice color for her. Reading the comments before seeing the photo, I had prepared myself for a tacky disaster. It's not bad at all.

The bronze dress and shawl has a pretty shimmering effect to it, I like it!

Outfit one: I love the suit but not the hat.

Outfit two: I love the color but I don't think the dress is right for her.It kinda looks like the dress Victoria wore at the Nobel.

I like the color of outfit #2 not sure about the style though. #1 is a nice classic outfit.

Grand Duchess Maria-Theresa - State Visit from Netherlands, Day One

First outfit: Full view ** Upper part ** Close up

State Banquet: Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** Close up

MT looked amazingly good for the dinner. I like that dress with her hair up. Smaller and more delicate tiaras suit her much better than the big ones.

Its good to see her not in Natan. Her outfits (blue evening dress, coat & underneath dress are all by Elie Saab)

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

I like her evening dress and her hairdo is beautiful.

MT looked amazingly good for the dinner. I like that dress with her hair up. Smaller and more delicate tiaras suit her much better than the big ones.

Its good to see her not in Natan. Her outfits (blue evening dress, coat & underneath dress are all by Elie Saab)

I love the make up and hairstyle with the Saab dress. And the Saab dress is of course gorgeous.

Don't get me wrong: I love MT (Henri and her belong to my favorite royal couples anyway), she has a gorgeous face and I don't mind her extra-pounds the least bit, but she sadly often chooses outfits that empathize too much on her being not so tall and a bit "big" so that she ends up looking like a sausage. :ermm:
However, I like it that she still chooses dresses and clothes that are everything but boring. :flowers:

She looks great! I love that color on her.I also love her hairstyle.

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa on day 1 of a state visit to Germany, April 23, wearing a dress with a matching
jacket and later a female suit in a darker colour - both looks are fine:

** Full view outfit 1 ** Full view outfit 2 **

Both outfits are very nice and appropriate. I really like her hair here!

As always the Grand Duchess looks very elegant.

MT looks really lovely lately but I especilly like the lavender coloured gown the hair was well done to match and not a shade alot of women can wear ... really pretty.

I like the first light-coloured outfit; it's very elegant.
The second one though doesn't work for me; the scarf (though beautiful by itself) adds an unnecessary distraction, making the overall look too busy.

Absolutely love the orange gala dress!
It has a very flattering cut and looks beautiful on the Grand Duchess. :)

I also love the golden gala gown. Love the hair up and the citrine jewels. Haven't seen those worn before. Or since she was a princess.

I love the color of the gown but not the style of it.

Like the outfits that Grand Duchess Maria Teresa is wearing on the state visit to Germany. Both look very good on her.

The gala dress I like but in a different color.

MT on this trip looked quite nice. The last outfits were really nice suits which did fit well.
The silver glittery jacket had nice embellishments all over but the rest of the looked was kept simple. The blue & green outfit was great! The colors were warm yet a nice combination.

Countess Stephanie de Lannoy

Official picture announcing the engagement dressed in navy blue top & pants matched with a white jacket.

Close up ** Full view

I don't mind the white jacket but it does age her a bit. I would've preferred a dress or skirt for the official picture instead of pants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom