Princesses of Luxembourg Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2004 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely coat, I don't wear fur but I cant help thinking it is gorgeous!!

I don't wear fur either but I love the look. She looks fab.

Same here - I'm not wearing fur, but the coat looks great!
The whole look seems to be lovely, I wish we could see her necklace (?) a bit better.

We don't know if it's real fur or not. She looks wonderful!

I love the brown coat too - it looks very contemporary and... expensive!! :)

The brown coat with fur trim is quite lovely, and slimming on MT.

MT looked stunning! My favorite for the night

Oh I echo you 4Pam, the Grand Duchess looks absolutely stunning in that deep red coloured gown. Gorgeous!

Red really suits Tessy ! She looked wonderful !

June 23, 2011 - National day celebrations

Grand Duchess Maria-Theresa in a bright ping dress with a matched coat with detailing in the shoulder which looks like a ribbon on a present box, hat in same color.

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Princess Tessy in a white dress matched with turquoise headpiece & clutch

Princess Alexandra Not flattering look, the coat looks like a rain coat IMo

Soft colours complimented Princess Alexandra's porcelain complexion.

Loved MT's all pink outfit! Princess Alexandra looked age appropriate but I am not sure about Tessy's outfit.

June 23, 2011 - National day celebrations

Grand Duchess Maria-Theresa in a bright ping dress with a matched coat with detailing in the shoulder which looks like a ribbon on a present box, hat in same color.

Princess Tessy in a white dress matched with turquoise headpiece & clutch

Princess Alexandra Not flattering look, the coat looks like a rain coat IMo

Oh god. :lol: What can we say about MT's outfit? I love her, so I say she can pull it off, but actually she looks like a candy... :ROFLMAO:
What I really don't like about her outfit are the shoes. They make her legs look more fat to be frank.

Tessy looks nice overall, but I don't like the belt of that dress and the headpiece looks kinda odd. Nevertheless, white and turquoise look good on her and I like the fact that her husband wore a turquoise tie to match with her outfit.

Lovely shade of color for Alexandra. I'm almost sure that the dress underneath the coat is nice, but I'm not sure about the coat - too shapeless. Her shoes and the headpiece look nice. :flowers:

MT looks good. I like the colour of her outfit.
Alexandra is a beatiful young girl but she looks older than her own age in this outfit. Notwithstanding I like her headpiece.
The outfit of Tessy looks pretty. The hat and the accessories are good but the make-up is too much for me.

Liked MT and Tessy's outfits. Liked the style and the colors. I liked Alexandra's headpiece but didn't know what to make of the outfit she wore. Couldn't really see the dress it looked like the dress had a raincoat covering.

MT's outfit is a bit too much shiny pink for me.

It's charming the way Tessy matches her husband's tie colour.

I wish we could see Alexandra's dress better as it looks interesting from the close-up second photo (pink ruffles).

I think that type of dress is very flattering on her but the bow ruins it.

:previous: yeah it's way too cumbersome and bulky. Her hair looks nice.

I think that type of dress is very flattering on her but the bow ruins it.

I agree. The top part is very flattering but the bow makes her appear so much bigger around the waist. Too bad as I don't mind the Christmas theme. It is quite festive. Then again she wasn't hosting the event so maybe she was going for a low-key look.

I like the color and how the plunging neckline enhances her neck and shoulders, but do not like that huge bulky bow in front at all. And the sash just further emphasizes the awkwardness of that piece. I also wish she wore jewels other than emeralds with the red dress.

This dress looked great in London but with emeralds and sash just looks bad, too much going on. Color is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom