Princesses Caroline & Stephanie's Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2018 - March 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she looks amazing ! love her dress for the Prince Pierre foundation awards
such a chic Woman / Princess

Semana publishes an article comparing P. Caroline and Charlotte's looks and styles declaring that the winner of this «competition» is... P. Caroline!!! :flowers: And i must say i couldn´t agree more. Charlotte totally fades away in comparison with her mother ( her shoes are terrible ) ... She is a young woman, she has access to best designers and she looks so somber, so poorly dressed... :eek: Comparing to her P. Caroline, looks fresh, youthful and stylish. Pure elegance!!! :writing:

[https://www.semana.es/casas-reales/...e-hija-con-clara-ganadora-20201015-002274735/

Carolina y Carlota de Mónaco: batalla de estilo entre madre e hija (con una clara ganadora)

Caroline’s style remains chic. She is such a classy lady.

Not too keen on Caroline's skirt but she manages to look chic as usual nevertheless!

Caroline and Stephanie during a medal ceremony prior to the National Day yesterday, November 16:

** Pic **

The Princess of Hanover is the better dressed Princess at the event.

Caroline snd Stephanie wear an awful lot of black for many functions. I wish they would bring some more color into their wardrobe...and smile more. There are few pictures with smiles, so reserved!

I do think Caroline looks wonderful though and her posture is exemplary.

Caroline snd Stephanie wear an awful lot of black for many functions. I wish they would bring some more color into their wardrobe...and smile more. There are few pictures with smiles, so reserved!
Well, when wearing masks not sure smiling matters that much.

Not a fan of the fitting of this dress from Caroline, but this is otherwise a nice look for her.

Not a fan of the fitting of this dress from Caroline, but this is otherwise a nice look for her.

Yes I agree about the fitting but the colour is really nice,she's still my best dressed Princess of Monaco.

Are the ladies wearing gloves more and more? I know Queen Elizabeth said once she wore them because she shook hands with so many people, it helped keep the germs down and her healthy. I wonder if the Royal ladies are now doing the same.

I do not mind the gloves. It is interesting to see different colors and styles.

A classic Chanel look. I like it even if it is more black. Love the contrast of the white and the gloves. I think her hair looks fabulous.

Caroline looks number one best dressed, along with little Gabriella. Only she could look so great in grey hair. The chanel suit has a good neckline for her and love the shoes. Her gloves chic the outfit way, way up. Great earrings too.

The Princess of Hanover looks every inch the Grand Dame of the Princely family and a classic look.

(..)
For the first time I saw her grey Hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
A beautiful suit. Having said on the Charlene thread I would have preferred a shorter length, I think Caroline’s outfit might have benefited from being a tad longer in the skirt. Interesting she has decided to embrace some of her natural grey colour. I think it suits her, but I hope she maintains some darker colour too.

A nice and elegant, as usual, look from Caroline. Not sure about those shoes though!

Princess Stephanie was interviewed for this year's World Aids Day:

** Pic **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom