Princesses Caroline & Stephanie's Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2018 - March 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Princess looks stunning ,really nice apperance by the unofficial premiere dame de Monaco.

Caroline looks wonderful. Great to see her on top form.

As part of the events related to the Monaco National Day, Princess Stephanie distributed to the Monegasque elders the traditional parcels this Monday, November 18 afternoon at Foyer Rainier III.

https://scontent.fath3-4.fna.fbcdn....=7cd3aa46ee62543180890002bbebf1b6&oe=5E8AA13A
https://scontent.fath3-3.fna.fbcdn....=d2b493f652339a9ea2e1acabb7f79637&oe=5E594FA3
https://scontent.fath3-3.fna.fbcdn....=354ac8b5464c549f2fb4dbccd78a2e5b&oe=5E4A959D

and yesterday With Princess Caroline at the Presentation of the decorations in the orders of Saint-Charles and Grimaldi

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EJq6AWoXYAEd8Yo?format=png&name=small
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-O-6kT1hd...3YMQCrB0VzS9BNb1bUvP-qfwCLcBGAsYHQ/s640/5.png

Last edited:
I like Caroline’s dress, which has some attractive detailing around the neckline and bodice.
The middle pic of Stephanie with Camille is lovely. I like the shorter haircut, but swept off the face in this way is less flattering and I wish she would introduce some softer tones in her hair colour. Her outfit is blah, but the neckline of the top suits her.

The Princess of Hanover looks really nice my best dressed and its always a good hair day when Princess Stephanie leaves her 1985 favourite crunchy at home ;)

Well said. Princess Caroline is great as usually and Stephanie for once had a nice hairdo
I recall the famous Sex and the City episode when Karrie claims that a real New Yorker would never step out with a crunch in her hair.
But what a New Yorker would never do,, a european princess has been doing it for the last 10 years.....
The Princess of Hanover looks really nice my best dressed and its always a good hair day when Princess Stephanie leaves her 1985 favourite crunchy at home ;)

Caroline looks good and Stephanie's outfit is fine - love this new bob style and her hair looks in better condition. I also wish there was a bit of contrast in the colour.

Looking forward to today's outfits.

Stephanie's hair really suits her that length...…...Great seeing both Princess out and about.

I like the colour of Caroline’s coat, but the length with the dress/skirt showing underneath is a no no. Also I don’t like the colour of the shoes with the handbag and coat.
Stephanie is a revelation. Although I don’t like unrelieved black she looks immaculately turned out. Such a pleasant surprise.
Hope to see some smiles from Caroline and Charlene when the children join them on the balcony.

I like the colour of Caroline’s coat, but the length with the dress/skirt showing underneath is a no no. Also I don’t like the colour of the shoes with the handbag and coat.
Stephanie is a revelation. Although I don’t like unrelieved black she looks immaculately turned out. Such a pleasant surprise.
Hope to see some smiles from Caroline and Charlene when the children join them on the balcony.

You beat me to it and said just about everything I was thinking. I will only add that I can't remember the last time I saw Stephanie in heels. Usually she wears flats to everything. It is a nice change.

I liked the colour of Caroline's coat but the rest was a let down,however Princess Stephanie looked really lovely today,simple but very effective.

Caroline's coat looks way too big for her and too long. Apparently she is wearing her mother's necklace to pay tribute to her

One of the few-perhaps the only time-that Stephanie has looked more elegant and well turned out than Caroline.:whistling:

Stephanie looked lovely at National Day! As many have already noted, this hairstyle / length really suits her. Very elegant.

Stephanie looked lovely today. One of her most elegant looks. :flowers:

Though it did border on a bit sombre. There is a delicate balance when wearing black in the day time, between modern and funeral. She was leaning a bit.

Caroline her day time coat was lovely color. ?

But the fit was off. And the thing on her head screamed Zombie bride.

Tonight she looked like she took the opera curtains home to make a dress.

Tonight she looked like she took the opera curtains home to make a dress.

This made me smile!
Both Charlene and Caroline’s outfits were bizarre and theatrical in very different ways. You could never accuse either of being boring.

I much preferred Princess Caroline's red gown and white gloves from last year ,the Princess has a patriotic theme going on .

This Chanel jacket has served Caroline well over the years.

Caroline at a ceremony that celebrated the friendship between Monaco and the United States on November 18:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The Princess wears her Decoration , I suppose the highest of her Order. Well done !

A message to Stephanie, ” Now you’re cut your hair, which was a good thing, you don’t now need to scrape it back off your face!”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom