Princesses Caroline & Stephanie's Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2018 - March 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Albert as President of the Monegasque Red Cross presented a check for € 6,000 to Princess Stéphanie, President of Fight Aids Monaco today:

** gallery **

Last edited:
Prince Albert as President of the Monegasque Red Cross presented a check for € 6,000 to Princess Stéphanie, President of Fight Aids Monaco today:

** gallery **

Uhm... Stephanie's coat looks so fluffy and cozy... :flowers:

Caroline and Stephanie at the baptism of the "Monaco One" shuttle in Monaco today, March 8:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Has the Princess of Hanover gone blonde?

As usual Caroline is the best dressed Monegasque Princess.

Looks more like grey hairs, to me.

Yes... I think she's letting her hair go naturally grey. All the magazines pointed that out last November at the Fête Nationale de Monaco... :ohmy:

If anybody can rock grey hair, it's Caroline with her casual elegance.

I've read that Caroline got all of her mothers handbags, dresses and jewels? Is that true?

I've read that Caroline got all of her mothers handbags, dresses and jewels? Is that true?

It sounds logical that her two daughters have access to their late mother's peronal belongings. But both are seldom or never seen with dresses, hats, handbags or accessoires which once were worn by their mother.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think i've seen Caroline wear her mother's dresses and many of her own mother jewels. I read an article on her and she wore her green Balenciaga jacket and her Hermes bag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Off-topic posts have been removed, please remember that this is a fashion thread only, the family’s jewels can be discussed at the following thread at the Royal Jewels subforum: ** Grimaldi Family Jewels ** Thank you for your understanding!

Yes... I think she's letting her hair go naturally grey. All the magazines pointed that out last November at the Fête Nationale de Monaco... :ohmy:

Cannot see that somehow with this particular lady. She tries quite a few different colours in her hair but I don't see her just leaving it. She is not the type. I'll eat my hat if she does!

Princesses Caroline & Stephanie's Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2018 -

Although the pic is a little blurred , I think Caroline’s shoes look to be equally interesting. Such a stylish lady.
Re: inheriting her mother’s clothes and accessories, I recall the Grace exhibition at Grimaldi Forum had masses of outfits accessories including umpteen pairs of sunglasses and bathing caps!
I’ve mentioned here before that when the exhibition was touring the world, I read somewhere that it was Albert’s intention to open a permanent exhibition in honour of his mum in Monaco at some point in the future, but I haven’t seen any mention of this anywhere since. My point is that I imagine most of Grace’s clothes are in storage in case of such a possibility.

Edited to say,
Here is a link to reports that suggested there would be a Princess Grace exhibition in the future

https://gpdhome.typepad.com/royalbl...oleon-has-to-make-way-for-princess-grace.html

Last edited:
Although the pic is a little blurred , I think Caroline’s shoes look to be equally interesting. Such a stylish lady.
Re: inheriting her mother’s clothes and accessories, I recall the Grace exhibition at Grimaldi Forum had masses of outfits accessories including umpteen pairs of sunglasses and bathing caps!
I’ve mentioned here before that when the exhibition was touring the world, I read somewhere that it was Albert’s intention to open a permanent exhibition in honour of his mum in Monaco at some point in the future, but I haven’t seen any mention of this anywhere since. My point is that I imagine most of Grace’s clothes are in storage in case of such a possibility.

Edited to say,
Here is a link to reports that suggested there would be a Princess Grace exhibition in the future

https://gpdhome.typepad.com/royalbl...oleon-has-to-make-way-for-princess-grace.html

Uhm... They seem to be a pair of Christian Louboutin leopard boots... :whistling:

Caroline has inherited and continued carrying.. All the Hermes Kelly bags.
Neither Stephanie nor Charlotte did so, I never saw Stephanie with an Hermes bag, and I saw Charlotte only once, with the Lindy model, not the Kelly one.
Caroline has been carrying Hermès Kelly bags for decades so it should be her mums.
As for the clothes, I saw Charlotte, Beatrice and Tatiana wearing Caroline's dresses, but not the opposite, but maybe I just not recognized. Maybe sizes are not fitting pcs Grace was taller than her daughters I think.
As for Stephanie, I could not imagine her dressing with her mother's dresses, styles are very different
It sounds logical that her two daughters have access to their late mother's peronal belongings. But both are seldom or never seen with dresses, hats, handbags or accessoires which once were worn by their mother.

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom