Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 9: June 2017 - March 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatrice was spotted in LA yesterday, February 25, wearing a nice long black coat, I only dislike the shoes:

** Full view **

Beatrice was spotted in LA yesterday, February 25, wearing a nice long black coat, I only dislike the shoes:

** Full view **

Coat is great. And I love the pop of blue under. Hair looks lovely :flowers:

But the shoes are hideous, cross between pilgrim and biker :eek:

Another black outfit. How very boring.

Boring and not that great of a dress either.

LaRae

Get used to the black trend. Many young people realize its about style and design, and not color. You can have a hundred different looks all in black. The idea of having three styles but in a circus tent of colors isn't trendy.

The look is simple but nice. Fits her. Would add some accessories to it.

Black is safe, but it's boring.
Just too much of it around to look trendy, imo.

Sometimes it even looks like women are wearing a uniform.
I infinitely prefer color.

Beatrice's outfit is very dark for a dreary, cold winter day. Some colour would have been nice.

Yeah she looks a bit ..rough.

LaRae

I actually like their looks from we day, especially Bea's look (with the jacket is best but both). But I don't like Eugenie's shoes.

Lunch yes Bea's hair looks needing a brush, but the outfit isn't bad. Like the color.

Do the have mirrors?

I think a lot of people don't have mirrors, I can't believe the things that I see when I'm out and about, some funny, some shocking, some bad.

Eugenie and Beatrice at the wedding of Prince Christian of Hanover and Alessandra de Osma in Lima today, March 16. Both dresses have lovely prints:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Good grief what was Beatrice thinking!

I like how Eugenie looks...very nice.

LaRae

I actually think that both Beatrice and Eugenie look equally nice today. If I had to critique one of their dresses I'd just say that the colour of Beatrice's dress seems a bit sombre for such a sunny day.

Right now I think Eugenie is so happy she could wear a sack and look good. In the event, she looks lovely and the green print dress is a fabulous colour for her and her shoes look very elegant.

Beatrice dress is amazing and with gorgeous skin like that why not show it off, The off-the-shoulder dress is beautiful flatters her figure and junior navy is a wonderful colour for her, however, I don't think the black sandals were either the right colour or very attractive. I notice the jacket over her arm for modesty in church.

Beatrice's dress and shoes are very on trend. I've been wedding guest outfit shopping with my daughter (who is only a little younger than Bea) and these are styles we've seen a lot.

Last edited:
It seems like Eugenie cut her hair by a little bit. I wonder if she is going to let it grow out for tiara hair or just manage her regular bob, which I would strongly recommend not doing if she is going to wear a tiara.

I think they both look very nice, but I do not like Bea's shoes with that dress. The dress just seems too delicate and summery for those shoes, but I have no doubt that she is perfectly on-trend.

Eugenie is glowing!

I think Beatrice looks great and I love the shoes. Very much support when royals don't wear traditional shoes. I think the off the shoulder looks great on her.
Not loving Eugenie 's dress it's too busy

I prefer Beatrice's dress - very flattering, but agree the shoes are hideous. Not a fan of Eugenie's dress.

I don't like either outfit.

LaRae

^ HIDEOUS indeed but...

ABSOLUTELY in tune with the 'style' of the other guests...

I am quite surprised at how some of them were dressed...who thinks that is fashionable?

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom