Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 8: June 2016 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The style/shape of the dress is quite nice on her...the color is blah and does nothing for her at all. Nor do her shoes.

LaRae

The dress is God awful. if she bought it at Walmart, it is still awful. If you are a designer, wouldn't you want to show off your wears at their best. Whomever dresses the girls, ladies, should all be shot.

It's not the worst thing I've seen Eugenie wear, but that's the best I can say about it.

The dress is God awful. if she bought it at Walmart, it is still awful. If you are a designer, wouldn't you want to show off your wears at their best. Whomever dresses the girls, ladies, should all be shot.

Apart from the shooting bit I agree with your comments. Every once in a while the girls manage to pick the right outfit and look good but most of it's sadly a miss

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I actually thought the Ascot dress was fresh, summery and fun. It was age appropriate. It's a bit boho, but I liked that about it as well. White with a bit of blue in the heat always looks good to me.

:previous: I like it as well. The skirt is slimmer than her usual upside-down-tulip-skirt shape. It's a big long for a young woman her age, but that seems to be the "in" hemline now judging from what I'm seeing online. Besides, the eye is drawn toward her and not to the haggard-looking Sarah. Bonus!;)

She reminds me of the Queen Mother when she was young, especially in the first pic.

LaRae

She looks lovely. She is, the prettier sister. Doesn't make one better. She doesn't look like a Hanover. Luck of the draw.

Eugenie is quite striking, a lovely girl. She favor's the Queen Mother.

Andrew has always reminded me of Queen Mary (of Teck).

LaRae

I agree and think that Eugenie's prettiness is hugely underestimated!

That is one of the best things I've seen Beatrice wear in some time. It flatters her tremendously. Lovely style/color.

LaRae

I agree, the dress is lovely in her and really suits her body. I really like the color and print

Surprisingly I actually like Beatrice's outfit.

That's two in a row...perhaps she's gotten some style help!

LaRae

Totally agree Pranter, two really good looks in a row. :flowers:

I notice the article decides to throw a 'no sign of Eugenie' barb in. :ermm: these two seriously can't win. Eugenie has a full time job in London. The event was in New York. If she attended, the paper would be bashing her for a holiday. She isn't there and they make it look like do is skipping:bang:

I really like both looks that Beatrice chose for her two latest events. She looks very put-together and the styles suit her.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Princess Beatrice looking good in a pale pink dress at a birthday party in London on September 16:

** Full view **

Princess Beatrice looking good in a pale pink dress at a birthday party in London on September 16:

** Full view **

Maybe it's the way it's photographed, but it looks odd the way that dress sticks out at the hips.

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: It's a little short but she has the legs for it and she is a private royal, as opposed to a working one and, as such, she can follow fashion. Now if Catherine turned wearing a dress like that for a royal engagement everyone would cringe.

I think it would have better balance if the skirt came down a little longer. However she's doing much better in clothing lately.

LaRae

At the London Fashion Week yesterday, September 19, Beatrice recycled her Saloni skirt with stripes:

** Full view ** June 2016 **

And out in the evening Beatrice chose a grey dress:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom