Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 8: June 2016 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate both fascinators. Nothing new there. Eugenies is better though :ermm:

But hats aside, they both look fantastic today :flowers:

I love Beatrice coat, both the color and style suit her.

Eugenie is likely my best dressed of the day. She is simple but elegant.

I like both of their outfits. I think they look nice.

Lovely. I like very much. It is is fresh, young and in the meantime old England. Cudos

She looks fantastic, lovely sophisticated look. I love her hst and brooch. :flowers:

I guess I'm seeing a different dress. To me it's just a simple navy shift type of a dress...nothing stands out about it. I don't get how it's sophisticated? It's just a summery dress.

The color is great. Past that...kinda blah. The brooch is a nice touch.

LaRae

I have always said it: the princesses should burn those silly girlie fascinators and start proper hats. And see... She looked terrific with the brimmed hat!

A good look but not a fan of how her dress tightens her...

I guess I'm seeing a different dress. To me it's just a simple navy shift type of a dress...nothing stands out about it. I don't get how it's sophisticated? It's just a summery dress.

The color is great. Past that...kinda blah. The brooch is a nice touch.

LaRae

It's not the dress, it's the look. As we see often in the BRF, even the most interesting dress can look horrid with bad styling. Or a simplevdess can look fantastic with the proper styling.

Yes it's a simple. On a hot summer day in Africa, it suits the event. But her heir, the hey she chisel the brooch, all add to the look. Takes a simple summer look and takes but from boring to interesting,

The dress, and especially the colour looks great on Eugenie. The hat needs to go. It looks very awkward with the dress.

The hat does not need to go. Come on. It is part of her "royal uniform" and it was exactly the accessoire which lifted up her whole appearance!

Yes, I agree. It's a beautiful hat. I like these real hats, with brims, so much better than fascinators and small hats.

The hat does not need to go. Come on. It is part of her "royal uniform" and it was exactly the accessoire which lifted up her whole appearance!

I think the outfit Eugenie wore today is nice but I'm not so sure about the collar, it seems a bit childish.

I quite like the look. Especially the skirt part of the dress. :flowers:

I agree though, I hate Peter Pan collars. But unfortunately they seem popular now and likely will see them for some time to come :ermm:

Last edited:
:previous: I have to agree, little collars like that are a tad weird on an adult but hey, she's dining with her boyfriend, not on an official engagement so I guess it's the fashion and she gets a pass.

I think she looks adorable in the lunch outfit, a good look for her

:previous: Loved Eugenie's coat, it made her look very elegant. It was nice to see her dressing for the weather and even her shoes were not high fashion but something a lot more practical. I like the way her hair looks, perhaps an updo?

Beatrice is on a roll. I liked the brown blouse she wore to the Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice. It really seemed to make her hair even brighter. The coat she wore to the university it seemed exactly the right thing to wear to what looks to be fashion and design.and her little black dress looked amazing.

Beatrice LBD at PopSugar's Master Storytellers was the best "look" I have seen her wear in ages. Her colouring lends itself to wearing black well and this dress with its beautifully styled black lace top and softly pleated chiffon skirt was gorgeous. The only thing more I could ask for is her styling her hair.

The coat she wore to the university it seemed exactly the right thing to wear to what looks to be fashion and design.

Yes, the girls in the photo are studying design and they made these outfits for Beatrice –left one and Eugenie –right one. The skirt on Bea’s is windows from York Minster.
More here: December - University of Huddersfield

Last edited:
Eugenia looked great in Verbier. I love the coat :flowers:

Bea looked fantastic at forget me knot. I love the style blouse on her:)

Really like the cost and what I can see of the dress on her in the university look. Fashionable and appropriate for the event.

The black dress is beautiful on her and she looks great.

All in all they both have stepped it up lately :flowers:

I really like the coat and boots. What I can see of the rest is great :flowers:

is it just me or doess the coat look really beautiful and much better on her without the hat she wore with it last year.

One day she might wear something that flatters her but I am not really holding out much hope now.

She looks awful.

As a coat, it isn't too bad. She has no idea what looks good on her. She has no taste and neither do the people who sell her these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom