Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 8: June 2016 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes she looks very sleek.
An interesting point about the hair, I can't recall Beatrice wearing her hair up or in any other variation.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Princess Beatrice at the alice + olivia x Basquiat CFDA Capsule Collection launch party in New York City on November 2, wearing a leather jacket and her black and white dress:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Not liking it. The jacket is fine but that dress doesn't go with those boots imo. Plus, her hair looks unwashed.

Between the jacket and the boots, she looks like a biker!

I like the dress it suits her :flowers: and the coat isn't bad, but not together she certainly not with the boots. I could live with the coat and dress together but the boots give too much a biker vibe:ermm:

Last edited:

Princess Beatrice at the alice + olivia x Basquiat CFDA Capsule Collection launch party in New York City on November 2, wearing a leather jacket and her black and white dress:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Loove the boots. Absolutely gorgeous. Any idea of the brand ?
The dress and the coat also but not all together

Another eccentric look, but she doesn't look so bad methinks

I'm not a fan of Beatrice's latest outfit. It seems to be a bit too matronly for me.

I don't see anything to say about this outfit. Beatrice is just dressed as any young woman going out and about here.

Beatrice looking good in a black dress at the 2016 Angel Ball hosted in New York City yesterday, November 21:

** Full view **

Not a fan of the bodice's design, but yeah, that dress suits her a lot, especially that kind of skirt's length.

Both sisters looking lovely in black. Not a fan of the detailing on either dress, but the styles are great on them both. Beatrice takes best dressed for me. Style and Length really flatters her. :flowers:

Last edited:
I think that the hat doesn't go with that coat, even if I like it...plus, not sure if it can be considered "sober enough"...

I don't like the hat or the coat, and I don't think they work together. Eugenie looks squared off somehow.

I don't care for the coat at all...she shouldn't wear shapeless type of clothing. It makes her look square/rectangular.

LaRae

I think since it was a memorial and not a funeral she looked fine there is no rule that says you have to wear head to toe black at an memorial.

I always feel , that the clothes wear the girls , not the other way.

The coat is bad. Too shapeless blob. I do love the hat though.

As its a memorial I have no issue with a nice dark blue and not all black.

I like both looks, even if they differ so much from one another... I think that Beatrice's outfit is what I like best...

Both girls look great. :flowers: I think I like Eugenie a bit better as the red is so lovely, and the pink part on Beatrice looks a bit like a bib, though still like it.

I don't like either; Eugenie's dress is a nice color but looks very matronly, and Beatrice just looks odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom