Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 8: June 2016 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the hat doesn't really enhance the outfit, kind of looks like an afterthought.

Actually I love the style of the hat. Quite Jackie O. The color could have been different but it look like [in another photo] that she was complementing her purse. As long as it wasn't one of those things that sit on forehead and zoom up in the air like a flag. Anyway, she looked brilliant and even perfect for a casual garden party.

I think Eugenie's dress was gorgeous, I love that shade of blue. The hat is nice and finishes off the look.

Eugenie's dress looked wonderful, and I would make it an inch shorter to piss off the people who think everything is too short.

I think she looks fabulous - love the dress with the shoes with funky splash of orange and I like the Jackie Kennedy pillbox type hat.

Eugenie looks beautiful! I love the dress and the cut.

For me, Eugenie hit every note correctly. The dress really flattered and enhanced her shape the shoes and clutch were a little funky and the ivory hat picked up the ivory in the shoes and clutch. Great look for her.

Beatrice at the Fashion for Relief event during the 70th annual Cannes Film Festival in Cannes, France, today, May 21:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Hate the strong eye liner, but I love the dip hem skirt. Doesn't fit with a black too though, should have been white IMO.

The detail on the skirt is great though!

Very nice - love the skirt, maybe a lighter top would have been better, possibly picking up on the embroidery of the skirt. I don't mind the black top though. She has lovely hair.

I guess we know where she was yesterday :flowers:

The skirt is beautiful and flattering on her :)

I quite like the top. But agree a different color would be better. Maybe gold like the embroidery or white.

Only real fail was heavy makeup.

I don't like the material of Bea's dress - it has the effect making her look quite heavy when she isn't. I do like the colour. She must have been roasting - it's warm in London today.

The dress looks like a light crepe material, and both her sister and Sophie are wearing long sleeves or a jacket. I have similar dresses that do wonders for my waist, but don't hug my curves similar to Beatrice.

I don't like the material of Bea's dress - it has the effect making her look quite heavy when she isn't. I do like the colour. She must have been roasting - it's warm in London today.

I agree.
Pretty color, but the dress is wrong for her body type.

And Is Eugenie wearing green or black? It looks different in some pictures.

Last edited:
Eugenie is wearing emerald green I believe.

I actually find Beatrice dress a flattering shape. It doesn't hug her body or curves. Seems she can never win, people wanted more this shape now they complain.

The color is fantastic. :flowers: But I don't like the fabric at all :sad:

The coat is nice but not with the dress.

Eugenie looks great. I love her green dress.:)

They both look fantastic. I love the color of Bea's dress & Eugenie looks amazing in her full outfit

Eugenie looks okay..I think it would be more flattering to be a bit longer of a skirt ..to balance her out.

Beatrice...that dress just looks sloppy and heavy on her.

LaRae

Beatrice's dress is good example on how certain materials and flared styles can add 10 kilos to your weight ;) Come on! She doesn't have so wide hips! Yet, this dress gives such an impression. Her jacket isn't helping either. Eugenie looks better but she should favor knee-length skirts (like last weekend).

Eugenie looks okay..I think it would be more flattering to be a bit longer of a skirt ..to balance her out.

Beatrice...that dress just looks sloppy and heavy on her.

LaRae

Beatrice's dress looks sloppy because it is - the hem is askew & w/ that bit of print fabric visible under the jacket on her right shoulder it just looks odd/thrown together & the flats she chose didn't help and as usual cluthching that cell phone, sigh. To me it looked frumpy - but I have an aversion to lopsided uneven hems, probably from years of watching my grandmother hem things, so perhaps that colors my opinion.
I really liked Eugenie's choice - the color, the style, simple yet elegant and flattering.

Beatrice - Lovely dress color and a nice style IMO but ruined by the jacket. I thought the jacket was a few inches too long for that dress style.

Eugenie - Beautiful color on her! As for the style, its very nice but maybe for another event.

Well not a fan of that...the color is great...but the style really doesn't flatter her.

LaRae

Nice dress. I especially liked the asymetrical neckline.

But she needed it at least two sizes larger.

She looks lovely from the belt up. :flowers:

The color is fantastic. I even like the orange fascinator with it, to my shock. I love the detail of the belt.

Bit the dress is way too tight. If a size or two bigger in waist, would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom