Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 7: April 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not going to comment on what Beatrice has on her head but everything else looks lovely.

I think Eugenie looked nice, but Beatrice's dress seemed to strain across the front; I thought the buttons would pop!

I love both the girls outfits today; they looked elegant.

Hmm. So far so good, for both of them. I haven't seen the whole of their outfits yet, but provided their skirts are long enough I think they'll score well. I'm not sure about whatever it is that Beatrice has on her head, but I'm guessing she's going for a 50s look, and women wore some strange little things on their heads in the 50s. I'd like to see the entire outfits.

Hmm. So far so good, for both of them. I haven't seen the whole of their outfits yet, but provided their skirts are long enough I think they'll score well. I'm not sure about whatever it is that Beatrice has on her head, but I'm guessing she's going for a 50s look, and women wore some strange little things on their heads in the 50s. I'd like to see the entire outfits.
Roslyn - The photos avbl so far are lacking, I agree. I'm curious about the whole balcony, the York ladies full length, ditto the Duchess of Cornwall. I'm hoping the photos dribble in tomorrow AM!

Beatrice wearing a blue dress and a black jacket at the Walkabout Foundation Event hosted by Dee Ocleppo And Tommy Hilfiger at Loulou's today, June 16:

** Full view **

:previous:

I like the dress alot, great colour and material, but not the jacket.

A very interesting look from Beatrice. I quite like it.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Princess Beatrice was also at Ascot today;

Princess Beatrice attends day 1 of Royal Ascot at Ascot Racecourse on... News Photo | Getty Images

Princess Beatrice arrives in the royal carriage in the parade ring on... News Photo | Getty Images

I really like the outfit! It's something totally different. I dislike the shoes and I wish her hair was up but overall a lovely look.
And Lady Helen Taylor is saying "Oh, crud, I was totally pipped by Bea, today!" :lol: Seriously, Bea brought it and game on in the non-traditional in the carriages at Ascot category. Go Bea!

I like the blue dress, but I feel like the jacket is a bit much. The outfit for Ascot was interesting, but I'm not a fan of the shoes.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Beatrice must have struck a deal with the fashion fairy and has her on retainer. She has obviously been flitting around waving her magic wand again.

That deep blue dress has black detail in the fabric, and the little black evening jacket works nicely with it, and the shoes match the dress and the black bag matches too. Very nice.

I think the Ascot outfit is great, too. All the accessories match the dress and the blouse matches the skirt. Lovely! :)

This is Beatrice's fashion fairy --> :bee: Yes, she looks like a bee, which seems appropriate. :lol:

And Lady Helen Taylor is saying "Oh, crud, I was totally pipped by Bea, today!" :lol: Seriously, Bea brought it and game on in the non-traditional in the carriages at Ascot category. Go Bea!
She certainly did "bring it". I love her entire "look, from her beautiful hat to her unique shoes. It all just synced perfectly.

Even though I'm a founding member of "team updo" Beatrice always skips it. However, her hair is almost always styled away from her face. TBH, I think this is the first time I have seen her with hair in her face. Never mind, it's Royal Ascot and the day belongs to hats and Beatrice's was gorgeous.

Just on a wee note there . . . did you see the hat with the little butterflies? I thought Beatrice's Butterfly ensemble was one of her more fabulous and definitely an Ascot contender.

I think from the both i choose .... someone else.

Really like what Beatrice is wearing...not a fan of Eugenie's look.

LaRae

Beatrice looks stunning, don't care for the dark colours on Eugenie :)

Stunning I love Beatrice's dress, the whole outfit actually. Not a fan of Eugenie's outfit at all.
Anyone have an idea of the designers?

This is one of Beatrice's best looks ever. Colors from her hat were wittily carried over into her shoes and bag. Eugenie's retro look just looked wrong for the season and for the occasion.

I think both Beatrice and Eugenie look great. But, in particular I am so pleased with Beatrice's fashion choices at Ascot - really stunning and unusual ideas and I so hope it continues!

Beatrice looked great, Eugenie not so much - dark colours and too small jacket made her look quite frumpy, IMO.

Beatrice looks great - I only wish the brim of the hat was a bit wider.

Eugenie needs to stop dressing in these kerchief hem skirts.

Beatrice looked terrific. This style dress and hat are perfect for her. She should stick with this silhouette as much as possible. Eugenie's dress was ok but I think the very dark jacket brought it down as did the dark hat.

One of Beatrice's best daytime looks ever. Eugenie should avoid jackets that hit her at the waist. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom