Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 6: May 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the outfit and think it suits her. But I don't think it is wedding attire.

I went to look for Eugenie photos. Who is in the pink suit next to Princess Eugenie? http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/45...8hZallelRjzhZxYHLJ7V3PfoamCHgvf4Naxi1Q43p4A== Is that Jack Brooksbank? If not - any one have any idea who it is that she is speaking with? That pink suit is a fashion statement.
I think what you are seeing is a woman in a pink outfit standing in front of the man Eugenie is speaking with, who does look like Mr. Brooksbank from what little we can see of him.

I like the outfit and think it suits her. But I don't think it is wedding attire.

That's what I think too!

But perhaps the skirt would work teamed with a different top (A silky tank, perhaps, and some amber jewelery?) The white shirt just looks wrong.

Oh dear! Seeing these new pics, it's obviously not just one button. The blouse is FAR too small for her and is tight across her body and the buttons are pulling.

I can relate to optimistically buying clothes that are snug on the basis you are going to slim down to be able to wear them, but Beatrice is now quite slim enough. She is a very fine shape right now and doesn't need to lose any more weight, so it's time she started buying clothes that fit her well now.

You are right. I had also my period "I buy this lovely outfit, slightly small, and I will loose a little to wear it...." But the result for me was the outfit hanging into the closet, I donot go out with..

But Beatrice's figure is very good now, she should not have this state of mind, she does not need to loose more weight, just to buy her size.

The funny thing is that she does not seem to realize what happened, snd we can not see her wearing a bra..

Out of all these, the outfit is very very good.

I don't like this outfit -the top looks a dreadful fit to me.
If you scroll down there are some truly awful examples of this. ( Iceflower, I think it' s more than one button that was lost ;))
Daily Mail

Vulgar. Completely inappropriate on anyone, let alone the granddaughter of the Queen.

The orange skirt is lovely but the white blouse downplays the look and appears too casual for a wedding.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Beatrice in black at a dinner to unveil Jimmy Choo's new VICES collection and installation by British artist Mat Collishaw in London on October 9.

** Full view ** Upper part **

I'm not a fan of the jacket but apart from that, Beatrice looks great. Black looks great on her and I like how she added a bit of colour to the outfit with the red/crimson clutch (am still trying to figure out what shade of red it is here). The shoes are alright, but I feel that they don't go that well with her outfit.

I'm not a fan of the jacket but apart from that, Beatrice looks great. Black looks great on her and I like how she added a bit of colour to the outfit with the red/crimson clutch (am still trying to figure out what shade of red it is here). The shoes are alright, but I feel that they don't go that well with her outfit.

Burgundy? Or perhaps plum.

I like the outfit and absolutely loathe the ankle boots. Also, her legs look like they're the same colour as her hair in the first pic.

Gosh... I hate that dresses with the peter pan white collar...:-(

Beatrice looks quite nice. She suits black and I don't mind the peter pan collar. However, I'm not so keen on the top half as even though it's part of the outfit, the thinner fabric looks like she thought the dress was too low and tried to cover it up. I'm not particularly keen on the shoes either, but they look nice on her and go well with the outfit.

Burgundy? Or perhaps plum.

Yes, I think it might be plum after having a closer look at it. I guess it's just the lighting that makes it look lighter - I noticed that the clutch in Beatrice's latest outfit is the same one, and now it looks more plum.

I like it although not sure about the ankle strap shoes with darker tights.

Miss. Like others here, I don't like the Peter Pan collar, or the sheer top part.

Beatrice in black at a dinner to unveil Jimmy Choo's new VICES collection and installation by British artist Mat Collishaw in London on October 9.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Great look for Beatrice
I think Beatrice looks fabulous in these photos. I love that she has styled her hair in a 1940's style so that the black really emphasises it's colour and wave. While I am not really a fan of shooties, I like them on Beatrice in this ensemble. Her little pop of colour with her burgundy clutch was a perfect finishing effect.

.Beatrice out in London last night, October 10/11. I don't like the top part of that dress:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **
I like what I can see but photo's taken under these sorts of conditions rarely show anyone or anything to advantage.

.Eugenie at two art events in London today, October 14, simple, nice looks:

** Full view 1 ** Full view outfit 2 ** Upper part outfit 2 **
I like the sapphire blue and it really seems to light up her face but the skirit needed a couple more inches.

The second ensemble is really playing with the image. Wearing total black under a gorgeous dark blue/green coat gives her more height and a taller silhouette.

Oh dear! So she's graduated to making her own coats as well as dresses. :whistling:

She looks happy and healthy. New York must suit her?

Both outfits are nice. But the colour of her coat (in the second outfit) is just amazing and the cut suits her.

I really like the dress and Bea is looking beautiful, especially in the first shot...

Beatrice looks fantastic! I love that shade of purple on her and the whole outfit is suitable for the event. Sometimes I feel that she (and Eugenie) tries a little too hard in fashion, but this is just right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom