Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 6: May 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the dress but I think Eugenie tends to wear her skirts too short; it makes her look somehow squared off!

If that dress were just a few inches longer, it would be fabulous.

Beatrice and Eugenie looked fabulous at the Serpentine Gallery Summer Party. I like Beatrice's dress in particular. It's amazing. Eugenie looks great too. Well done!
Eugenie's printed dress isn't my cup of tea, but it suits her and she wears it well.

Last edited:
I love Beatrice's dress, but I think it was a huge mistake to solicit that dress from the designer!

Now the criticism is that she's just like her mother, always angling for freebies. I thik she should have insisted on paying like Kate does.

She looks great! I love that shade of pink and it suits Eugenie. Her jacket is also nice and goes well with the outfit. Beatrice and Eugenie both seem to have gotten better in regards to their outfits lately, I wonder if they've hired a stylist.

She looks great! I love that shade of pink and it suits Eugenie. Her jacket is also nice and goes well with the outfit. Beatrice and Eugenie both seem to have gotten better in regards to their outfits lately, I wonder if they've hired a stylist.

She really does. Pity Eugenie showing up today didn't help my Eugenie finish off what's been a wonderful and long waited and dreamed of Wimbledon for us Canadian Tennis Fans. I never, ever, ever thought I'd be getting ready for Breakfast at Wimbledon to watch a Canadian in a Wimbledon Singles Final. :D

What a special couple of weeks it's been for Canadian Tennis fans. I hope the Eugenies were able to meet, as I know Genie really wants to meet her Royal namesake. Hope it happened after the Press Conference.

Really, really loved the Princess' jacket, but I do love boleros and cropped jackets myself, as it really helps me look taller than I am. I think it does the same thing for Princess Eugenie and does it ever work!M

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

She really does. Pity Eugenie showing up today didn't help my Eugenie finish off what's been a wonderful and long waited and dreamed of Wimbledon for us Canadian Tennis Fans. I never, ever, ever thought I'd be getting ready for Breakfast at Wimbledon to watch a Canadian in a Wimbledon Singles Final. :D

What a special couple of weeks it's been for Canadian Tennis fans. I hope the Eugenies were able to meet, as I know Genie really wants to meet her Royal namesake. Hope it happened after the Press Conference.

Really, really loved the Princess' jacket, but I do love boleros and cropped jackets myself, as it really helps me look taller than I am. I think it does the same thing for Princess Eugenie and does it ever work!M

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I feel for you Tigger. I was hoping that Eugenie would win but Petra played well and there is always next year. I think Princess Eugenie looked fabulous. I, too, like the jacket.

Love Eugenie's outfit. The color looked great on her.

Approval from here of Princess Beatrice's dress at the wedding of Prince Amedeo. For once she looks regal. Since she does more royal work than formerly, perhaps she had advice on how to look royal at the wedding. It is good to see her wearing pink instead of the usual dark colors. A success!

Not sure those little pleats are a good idea for Beatrice. I always feel those belong on a woman much older than her. I think she's been rooting around in Camilla's wardrobe. :D

This style is very flattering on her. She looks very nice. I would like to see something like that in a brighter color.

I just don't care for it at all. The style is not that flattering and the color is blah.

LaRae

I liked Beatrice's dress she wore to Amedeo and Lili's wedding. That dusky pink colour suits her well, and it's just right for a summer's day.

She looks fine. Simple is best on her.

I just don't care for it at all. The style is not that flattering and the color is blah.

LaRae

I agree; it makes her look dumpy even though she's not.
And it is such a bland colorless dress.

I think that dress is gorgeous on B, I think her hair up though would have been nicer and finished off the outfit

I'm not crazy about the pattern on the dress. It does indeed make one a little dizzy, but, the style, and simplicity suit Beatrice. I love the ballet flats too.

I quite like Beatrice's dress, although I do agree with Daria and roseroyal on how it makes one dizzy after a while. The reason why I like it is because I think the patterned black goes well with the plain black.

She looks fine. Actually, she looks cute.

Princess Beatrice at the BGC Global Charity Day in London today, September 11, 2014. I' don't like the blouse with the belt, but nevertheless she looked lovely.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

I don't like the black covering all and the the turquoise that suddenly pops out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom