Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 6: May 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The York girls seems to have unlimited clothing budgets, quite unlike the more senior royals who are often seen recycling their clothes. It is rare to see Beatrice or Eugenie repeat their expensive designer clothes.
Yes they do, in fact they also share their wardrobes with each other!

http://www.hellomagazine.com/imagen...f-the-week/0-84-231/Princess-Beatrice1--a.jpg and

http://38.media.tumblr.com/2342af0b33b17c490b202e2f5a1c4577/tumblr_mxt5lti5hv1r6jme9o1_1280.jpg

http://hrhprincessbeatriceblog.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/picmonkey-collage.jpg

http://womanandhome.media.ipcdigita...d/99ce_orh100000w570/rexfeatures-1274209b.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...yJf6_NHyocNoMWbqP0ElxGp0k9J7yb2Nf4yLWisTxRJFw

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...vpIUb2oBjerZlVFJK6aoF75HrNllMHT8z97U_UW2VNcDw

Last but not least;

http://www.hellomagazine.com/imagen...ore-it-best//0-98-816/princessstyleoff--d.jpg

Hats are harder to spot and, while I couldn't find one in a hurry, I know they have shared them. I also think they wear a lot of tops and skirts that are seen as dresses and get mixed, matched and even shared quite often.

I am not doubting that they do reuse some of their clothes and share some as well, but my sense is, they spend an awful lot on clothes and reuse a lot less than they probably could. Might this be because their parents may not keeping as close a watch on what they spend their monies on as they probably could? Is their mother encourage them to live like Princesses?

I'm not a fan of the gold patterns on her jacket, but apart from that she looks nice and appropriate for the event.

I don't think that's gold patterns, I think it's skin showing through the open mesh parts of the jacket.

I am not doubting that they do reuse some of their clothes and share some as well, but my sense is, they spend an awful lot on clothes and reuse a lot less than they probably could. Might this be because their parents may not keeping as close a watch on what they spend their monies on as they probably could? Is their mother encourage them to live like Princesses?

I really don't think that's a subject for discussion as how they spend their money and how their parents watch the spending or not watch is nobody's business but their own. Other than Andrew, the family are private citizens.

I really don't think that's a subject for discussion as how they spend their money and how their parents watch the spending or not watch is nobody's business but their own. Other than Andrew, the family are private citizens.

I think that any adult who possesses, and uses, an HRH handle these days is bound to have their doings examined in more detail than anyone who is strictly a private citizen, and they have no right to complain about it. The privilege of being a Royal Highness in this day and age comes with some burdens, including the curiosity of those beneath you about your life and how you spend your money.

A nice look of white blouse and a skirt with a special print for Beatrice at the Masterpiece Marie Curie Summer party in London yesterday, June 30:

** Full view ** Upper part **

:previous:Now this is a really cute outfit;) on her, the blouse with the necklace is perfect and the skirt with the black belt, again perfect with the shoes and purse. What happened PB, this is a cute outfit for a young lady and you look wonderful in it. Keep it up!:)

I think the skirt's too short but otherwise I like the outfit on Beatrice.

It's the best I've seen her in awhile. She isn't clashing and it's a simple blouse. I like the shoes and the skirt is fun.

I agree, very cute but skirt too short for her.

LaRae

I like it, but the skirts too short. Love the shoes.

They look nice, fresh and tasteful. I, personally, hate the lilac shoes and the green bag. But I still like the two to match.

Now I really like that outfit on Beatrice. She's continuing with the 50s look Eugenie had with that black dress she wore a little while ago. Sadly Eugenie seems to have eschewed that look for this function, in favour of a little number she ran up herself and which has little appeal for me.

I like Beatrice's hair up and perhaps she has some ornament at the back of it which ties in the lilac of her shoes and the lime green of her bag and complete the outfit in a way that would please me immensely, for I like accessories to match. I suppose it doesn't matter so much since the dress is white, but I would still like them to match.

Beatrice and Eugenie both in white at the Serpentine Gallery Summer Party Co-Hosted By Brioni in London today, July 1:

** Full view ** Beatrice ** Beatrice Upper part **

They both look so summery (in a good way) and I like the lavender/green accessory mix. It's fresh. Beatrice's dress is so pretty. Eugenie's shift is also very nice, though it pales a bit next to Bea's full skirt and sprinkle of flowers.
I give these women credit for always dressing modestly. For all the complaining we do about them, in general, they are more covered up with less bits hanging out an about than the crowds in which they are seen. While we may not like their personal taste at least their taste does not run to showing as much skin as possible. Yes, I know, the short skirts - but it could be so much worse. :whistling:

A nice look of white blouse and a skirt with a special print for Beatrice at the Masterpiece Marie Curie Summer party in London yesterday, June 30:

I think that this is a very cute outfit for Beatrice. It's age-appropriate, and not over-the-top.

Beatrice and Eugenie both in white at the Serpentine Gallery Summer Party Co-Hosted By Brioni in London today, July 1:

** Full view ** Beatrice ** Beatrice Upper part **

I LOVE Beatrice's dress. It's elegant, and flattering. Eugenie's dress I'm not crazy about, but it's not terrible.

She looks quite lovely and although it is a little short, in it's time and place, it is not inappropriate.

Any clue about the designer of Beatrice's dress?? It is lovely!!

I do believe that is the prettiest/most fitting look of them I've ever seen. They look like princesses, rather than, well, not princesses. Good show!

Hurrah! Bea [especially] looks fab'las, but both sisters look good...

Both princesses look good. What a pleasant change.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm in love with bea's gorgeous dress. it's beautiful and fits her extremely well. great choice.

The dress Bea is wearing is really nice until you get to the sheer part. What is happening there? Did it get sewed on for only a few stitches and they left it there?

Princess Eugenie looks wonderful in that dress! Very pretty and so flattering on her. Normally the dress would be too busy for my taste, but it makes Eugenie looks look so good that I like it.

That is a fabulous look on Eugenie. I think the black panels on the side of the dress give her a slimming look. Of course, her radiant smile make the outfit complete. Good for her!

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom