Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 5: January 2013 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They both look very nice. Eugenie's color combination is interesting.

I think the princesses of York look nice except for eugenie's wedges maybe a different style, maybe wedges like the ones kate wears?

Nice outfits on both girls. I don't love Eugenie's wedges (at least not with that outfit; they're a bit casual), but I can understand why they're a practical choice for a garden party. The hats are different, but I like them - an interesting way to incorporate flowers.

Don't like Beatrice's hat, love Eugenie!

Beatrice's hat looks like a reject from the 1920's. Eugenie looks great.:D

Eugenie looks just lovely. I think Beatrice looks adorable in the close up pictures, but overall...just ok.

I don't care for Beatrice's hat, but the dress is cute. Eugenie looks lovely.

I think it's uncanny how much Beatrice resembles queen Victoria and/or some of her daughters even 5 generations later

Beatrice's hat looks like something the Queen Mother wore back in the 1920's. It looks terrible and makes her already bad hair look worse. I don't think I have ever seen these two look good but I guess when you have a fashion challenged mother, you don't have a good role model.

I love how both girls looked today. I loved Beatrice's coat and even though I never would have bought the hat, I do like it's quirky-ness. I liked Eugenie's dress, even though I though it should have been a bit bigger, it looked really good on her. I also noticed today that even though both girls are really pretty, Eugenie has such a beautiful face.

Eugenie's hat is one of the few Royal hats I have really liked. She looks very good. Not very keen on the print of Beatrice's outfit

I liked both outfits - both neutral shades which made me look twice at Beatrices hat.

LOVE IT. The close up picture even shows that she matched her lipstick to the colour of the cloche hat. Its different and quirky - and it is a hat (not a blinking fascinator!) which I also love.

I think she is a lovely young woman and any move away from black, white or beige is a good one.

Cloche hats look ghastly with long hair escaping underneath imo.... like some bad hippy drag fom the early 70s. Beatrice can do SO much better....

Eugenie's outfit it good, but again wayward hair ruins the otherwise chic hat.

Last edited:
Count me in with the minority that love Bea's hat. I think it's classic AND different, which is hard to do.

I'm not in love with the proportion of Eugenie's dress. It makes her look wide in the hip.

Hate Beatrices hat it doesn't go with her or the dress at all. It looks a mess and does nothing for her. Eugenie looks better like her hat much more. Both need to get their hair right when they are wearing hat's.

Beatrice's outfit is not bad, unfortunately that hat is awful. Does nothing for her. She, I assume, does not own a mirror. Eugenie looked very nice.

Count me in with the minority that love Bea's hat. I think it's classic AND different, which is hard to do.

I'm not in love with the proportion of Eugenie's dress. It makes her look wide in the hip.

Well add me to the minority that loved Bea's hat. I was not too fond of the dress and thought she could have done better on that front but I thought she looked terrific in the cloche.

I like the hat, I'm not a big fan of the dress (the lines seem off to me). I don't like the hat/dress/hair combo though; the styling and colouring don't work together.

I do like what Eugenie wore though.

I really like Beatrice's hat, although I agree not with the dress. Eugenie really looks lovely, perhaps one of the best outfits she has ever worn.

I liked both outfits - both neutral shades which made me look twice at Beatrice's hat.

LOVE IT. The close up picture even shows that she matched her lipstick to the colour of the cloche hat. Its different and quirky - and it is a hat (not a blinking fascinator!) which I also love.

I think she is a lovely young woman and any move away from black, white or beige is a good one.
I couldn't agree more. I loved that Beatrice's hat and lipstick matched and really lifted a dress that could have been boring into something special.

I thought Eugenie's hat was absolutely adorable. Lets see more of the York girls wearing real hats and not very less than fascinating Fascinators!

What is with the hat Beatrice is wearing it looks silly on her Eugenie looks lovely very pretty.

My first thought was The Great Gatsby....maybe she is trying to bring it back into fashion. But there is a good reason it went out of fashion. It does not look good on her at all the colour is all wrong for the outfit, the cuff doesn't work and the belt is too edgy. It's a real clash of things that just don't go. Beatrice needs to stick to simple block colours and better hats. Both girls need to work on their hair. But I do like Eugenies dress and hat.

Weird choice of cloche hat from Beatrice. Wasmt keen on her outfit at all

Eugenie looked lovely and very 1950s glamour. One of the best outfits ive seen her wear ever.

Both dressings on them are tailored to the cue of details that waken heritage inside me. It's funny that they are growing before my eyes and taking on roles and issues dear to the country's interests as they see it often. They are always serving and sometimes you can tell the fruitfulness of their presence by their markings and acts. I wish them lot's of smiles and laughter as they may earn it from us. At least I hope so. Cheers and good luck.

Last edited:
Today Coronation Service'

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 18m
Westminster Abbey: Princess Beatrice is wearing a Hannah Coffin coat,Sarah Cant hat,Roland Mouret dress,LK Bennett shoes and Prada Handbag

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 16m
Westminster Abbey:princess Eugenie is wearing a teal jacket and dress by Burberry, hat by Robyn Coles, shoes by LK Bennett and Amishi bag

Side View of Bea - Prince Edward Earl Of Wessex And Princess Beatrice Arrive

Bea - http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/04/article-2335618-1A23B342000005DC-111_306x808.jpg

Bea - Prince Edward Earl Of Wessex And His Wife Sophie Countess

Eugenie - http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/04/article-2335618-1A23B35B000005DC-349_306x808.jpg

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail...his-wife-sophie-countess-news-photo/169899383

Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie buck the pale and interesting trend at Westminster Abbey | Mail Online

Last edited by a moderator:
Beatrice, in particular, looks sensational today. IMO perhaps her best ever look.

Just when you despair Beatrice will wear an outfit that is completely together and restores faith. She looks lovely in this outfit everything is right the hair, shoes hat coat. She really looks wonderful. Eugenie doesnt look that bad either. Its a little mature for me for a woman her age but she looks nice. She looks like she has slimmed down a bit too. She looks so much like a young Queen mum. :)

Very nice indeed the pair of them. I especially like the brooch ornament Beatrice is wearing. The outfits look rich and sumptuous and make a change from the pale colours everyone esle is wearing.

Looks like the brooch ornament is part of the dress. The same ornaments can be seen on the sleeves.

I absolutely love how Bea and Eugenie look today. They look amazing.

I'm sorry but Beatrice's outfit could be worn by the countess of wessex and it would look good. This is too old looking for Beatrice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom