Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 5: January 2013 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the bottom part of the gown but not the top; a little too sparkly for my taste. The shoes are just awful, however.

OK, I admit I loathe, despise and detest Beatrice's shoes, but other than that both she and Eugenie are doing alright. They have toned down their youthful and somewhat outrageous tastes to a more conventional style.

These days they look just like most young women, some hits, some misses, so why do they need a "stylist"? Do or did they even have one or, did that little gem come courtesy of the Daily Mail and other such publications?

It seems to me that both these young women are judged by a much harsher standard than other royals of their age. If what they are wearing is a bit of a miss then they need a stylist. If they look fantastic . . . they are spending far too much money and are sponging off their Dad.

At best it is a classic no win situation, at worst . . . just plain bullying. :ermm:

IMO,They have far more misses than hits....clothes that don't fit right, tacky, clashing, Etc. Stylist aside, to bad that they don't seem to have a bluntly honest but well meaning girlfriend or older female relative who will tell them straight, "Seriously, you're going to wear those shoes"? Or ''really? that hat? is a disaster''

They have NO one to tell them honestly or straight what does or doesn't look good. Period. I doubt that they would listen even if they did. All it takes is a full, or preferably a three way mirror, and to really look at themselves from head to toe. Take off the rose colored glasses and look!! They are royal princesses, for goodness sake. They should know by now what looks smart , elegant, and appropriate. They take a step forward and then three steps back... A shame, IMHO.

I think the hits are becoming more frequent. I liked Beatrice's dress and thought the shoes were fine - reminds me of a lot of the shoes the girls wore to our Year 12 formal last wee so I assume they are trendy amongst younger women at the moment.

Eugenie looked blah - but she usually.

:previous: Oh yeah, there's something off alright! Check out the ghastly great taupe clodhoppers she's wearing. They might, at a really great push, be alright with some sort of cutting edge black mini skirt and black tights if that's your style. But, with the delicate, filmy, material of that beautiful gown . . . they are a disaster. They are off! Way, way off!!!

Oh Beatrice, if ever an evening gown called for beautiful, delicate, and feminine evening shoes, that one did. So why, oh why, did you ever crawl into the nether regions of a very dark closet and haul out those monstrosities. I will never know nor understand. :bang:

completely agree with tyou. Bea looked great, other than the shoes.

Princess Beatrice at the Reuben Foundation Dinner in London yesterday, November 21 - she looks good, but I'm undecided about the individual pieces:

** Full view **

Why do women stand with their ankles crossed when posing on red carpets? I have yet to see a man do that.

I love this look; so chic and classy.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

Why do women stand with their ankles crossed when posing on red carpets? I have yet to see a man do that.

It's a subtle way to angle the body so the subject's waist looks smaller in pictures.

Neither Bea or Eugenie have learned how to pose correctly in front of the cameras. Bea just looks ridiculous and like she is about to fall over.
Bea looks pretty, but her outfit doesn't. It just looks like random pieces thrown together. Her hair looks beautiful.

Cute! And the shoes...WANT. :D
Me too - not much similar available here in the states in this style on the cheap yet!
I like the whole look for her to run around at night doing her thing.

Beatrice looks very cute. I love the whole outfit.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

I really dislike this outfit. Nothing really matches...it looks like she got dressed in the dark.

What has Eugenie done with her makeup? She looks awful and she normally looks so pretty.

The makeup is a bit stronger than usual, but I think it looks really good for evening. She'd look washed out without the red lipstick. I doubt it will become her daytime look.

I think both girls look nice, although Beatrice's dress is a bit understated for a ball! It's really more of a daytime dress, imo. (Though it does flatter her).

I must admit I rather like new style of princess Beatrice, the green dress just fits her perfectly and puts in evidence the colour of her eyes.

I think that both girls look nice,

Eugenia's makeup is GORGEOUS! It doesn't look cakey at all and balances her features.

Eugenie looks like a harlot! Way too much eye makeup and that awful bright red lipstick..Yuck.
Didn't Bea wear that dress before? To a school of some kind? It is very pretty and fits her well.

Eugenie looks like a harlot! Way too much eye makeup and that awful bright red lipstick..Yuck.
Didn't Bea wear that dress before? To a school of some kind? It is very pretty and fits her well.

that is a really awful comment re Eugenie. You can say you dont like the look, but a personal comment of that kind is out of order.

Beatrice wore this dress on an engagement in Germany earlier this year on behalf of the Great Britain campaign. She wore it with a v wide dark belt. She looks v good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom