Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 5: January 2013 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like this look on Beatrice. She looks appropriate, and classy. The skirt is really cute, and it suits her too.

Beatrice and Eugenie at Royal Ascot today, June 20, this time I like both looks, especially the one of Beatrice:

** Full view ** Full view Beatrice ** Upper part Beatrice ** Upper part Eugenie ** Beatrice Close up **

Much better. :)

I like the gold detailing on the top part of Beatrice's dress. Her shoes are nice too. I'm not as keen on the hat though, but overall she looked good.

I love the colour of Eugenie's dress! The pink belt is also a nice touch to her outfit. I think her hat is very nice as well. This look gets a thumbs up from me!

Last edited:
Much better. :)

I like the gold detailing on the top part of Beatrice's dress. Her shoes are nice too. I'm not as keen on the hat though, but overall she looked good.

I love the colour of Eugenie's dress! The pink belt is also a nice touch to her outfit. I think her hat is very nice as well. This look gets a thumbs up from me!

Beatrice's dress matches the coat she wore to the Coronation service - same designer as well. So - matching dress and coat.

From the Service:

Prince Edward Earl Of Wessex And His Wife Sophie Countess

I would assume that she bought them at the same time..

Beatrice looking great in blue at this year's Serpentine Gallery Summer Party in London today, June 26, 2013. Cut, colour and fabric are really nice on her:

** Full view **

Makeup, hair, dress style, colour, shoes, everything. She looks lovely and she is such an attractive young woman.

Beatrice looking great in blue at this year's Serpentine Gallery Summer Party in London today, June 26, 2013. Cut, colour and fabric are really nice on her:

** Full view **

Now that look is stunning, she looks wonderful, best I've seen her in a long time.

LaRae

** Full view **

My first reaction on seeing that as "oh, wow."

She almost doesn't look like herself.

My first reaction on seeing that as "oh, wow."

She almost doesn't look like herself.

Honestly, I think it's because we can't see her teeth. She looks terrific.

Wow, I'm really impressed. This is one of her best looks; what a gorgeous color and flattering dress. And her hair is truly her crowning glory. Her face in repose is just lovely.

Last edited:
To quote one of my preschoolers 'HOLY TOLEDO, OHIO!'. Beatrice looks sensational. Everything is done right, and she looks so elegant, and classy.

This is the loveliest I have ever seen her look. Just amazing .... wish she could just "hold that".:lol:

Little Bea is all grown up! :D She looks very nice, too.

Beatrice should always wear jewel tones - they look fabulous on her.

Beatrice and Eugenie attended the Novak Djokovic Foundation London gala dinner in London this evening, July 8, 2013, both wearing nice dresses in black, especially Eugenie looks great:

** Beatrice ** Eugenie **

I think Eugenie looks fabulous!!!

Eugenie looks fantastic! Bea looks good as well.

Both ladies look very lovely.

Beatrice and Eugenie attended the Novak Djokovic Foundation London gala dinner in London this evening, July 8, 2013, both wearing nice dresses in black, especially Eugenie looks great:

Both ladies look lovely, especially Eugenie. Their mother -- not so much. Having said that, I'm very impressed how loyal and devoted they both are to their mother, father, and grandparents. And that is the best statement of all!

Eugenie's outfit is very nice and I prefer it to Beatrice's. It looks good on her and I like her bag. Regarding Beatrice's outfit: I'm not sure about the ribbon on the top half of the outfit. Her bracelet is also bit big for me. I do like her clutch bag though, it's very nice.

Last edited:
Eugenie looked great but Beatrice looked a mess - almost as bad as her mother. This was a definite miss for Beatrice. It makes her look like extremely overweight and top--heavy -- and she had been looking really good lately but back to the bad choices of the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom