Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 4: May 2012 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eugenie looks lovely in purple. I'm not too fond of Beatrice's coat (or more like the white stripes on the hem).

I don't care for the stripes either. But that shade of blue is becoming for Beatrice.

Eugenie looks nice, but the skirt of her dress is terribly creased.
Either it's a fabric that wrinkles easily or she was not sitting carefully in the car.

Both Princesses looked nice. Princess Beatrice has got amazing legs.

I don't care for the stripes either. But that shade of blue is becoming for Beatrice.

Eugenie looks nice, but the skirt of her dress is terribly creased.
Either it's a fabric that wrinkles easily or she was not sitting carefully in the car.

I think Beatrice looked lovely in the shade of blue she chose for this morning's festivities. Just wish she didn't have those stripes... I noticed the creased skirt on Eugenie's outfit, and wondered the same thing. Sometimes sitting in tight spaces in somewhat form-fitting clothing can create this type of situation.

The shoes did favourably showed off Princess Beatrice's legs.

I think they both look quite nice today :) Lovely outfits and hats :D ;)

I liked everything about both looks except the shoes. Eugenie's looked too big and Beatrice's were just silly.

did see another shot of Bea's coat. Really too fussy with stripe, pockets, etc. You must be really tall to wear such things.
However, great color for her.

Great colors on both girls, but wasn't crazy about the stripes on Bea's dress. Eugenie wore a style that flattered her, thank heaven!

I loved the colours but didn't like the patches of material sewn together for Eugenies - a single piece would have looked better.

Loved Eugenie's 'heather' beret; but the fingernails looked tacky.

I love the colours on both girls but not the cut and style of the dresses. The stripes and fit of Beatrices is less then flattering and Eugenies would have looked nicer in the one panel. Don't mind the hat's but those shoes aren't for a lot of walking or standing.

Another great outfit by Eugenie, the color looks great on her and I love her hat, looks like another royal was inspired by the 20s. She along with Kate and Sophie have great legs. Beatrice's outfit looked like it was inspired by a 1940's movie costume or a sailor suit for a child.

I thought Beatrice's outfit is nothing special. Eugenie looks great in that purple outfit!

Thanksgiving service, Close up of Eugenie's hat.

ok eugenie looks great that 50's style dress does wonders for her, i wonder if its the a line skirt ..and the hat and color look great on her i would have like to seen her hair in an up-do with that style of hat but no biggie and
now her sister's choice of suite, to me it dosent seem to fit properly but i am only looking a pics and the hat isnt my favorite choice for her,jmo

I like Eugenie´s outfit from Thanksgiving service. She looked realy lovely. The colour looks great on her and hat is such beautiful.

I agree Eugenie's outfit was really a lovely and the purple looks amazing on her. I would have liked Beatrice's more if it had a better fit but I did like her in blue. Both girls are very pretty. :flowers:

Beatrice and Eugenie shopping in London on Tuesday. Originally posted by Iceflower in the York Family thread.
- Picture

I like what Beatrice is wearing; although it's all-black again, the overall appearance is quite nice and stylish.
Eugenie though... She is such a pretty girl, but that dress does absolutely nothing for her figure.

Eugenie though... She is such a pretty girl, but that dress does absolutely nothing for her figure.

The static cling doesn't help, that's for sure.

Still, they are just hanging out together, not doing anything special, so put it down to casual weekend. :lol:

(...)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Beatrice looks nice. She prefers black (or so it would appear), and I think it suits her. Eugenie on the other hand, is a bit of a disaster in this instance. The shade of green is nice, but the style of the dress is awful for her figure. Also, if she's going to go for dress and stockings, why is she wearing trainers? Ballet flats would have looked better, I think.

I like the jackets both girls are wearing; colourful, youthful and nice.
But the hats... Beatrice's is lopsided, whereas Eugenie looks as though she decided to wear a small furry pet on her head (who's taking a nap).

Oh, dear, I got an immediate image of an elaborate roll of toilet paper dangling from the side of Beatrice's head and I don't know whether I want to look at Eugenie's hat or pet it! As far as the coats, I like the color on both girls but dislike the trimming, the pockets and buttons on Bea's coat; just too fussy for me.

Last edited:
I Like Princess Eugenie Looks & Outfit More , Dislike Princess Beatrice Looks

I'm sorry, but both of them need help with a stylist. Neither one of them knows how to dress for these high profile occasions. They certainly don't look like royalty, imho.

I'm sorry, but both of them need help with a stylist. Neither one of them knows how to dress for these high profile occasions. They certainly don't look like royalty, imho.

^ This! ^ This!

I truly don't understand why these two don't share a stylist. Instead they often look like they were put together by a committee - or given fashion advice by their mother.

This time I have to give the win to Beatrice. I definitely prefer her hate and the assortment of blue and pink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom