Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 4: May 2012 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I like the outfits the women fashion police wore particularly the hat. :)

Princess Beatrice at Ascot's Ladies Day today, June 21, wearing a combination in white and red.
I don't like the colour combination on her - would be interesting to see it on a lady with black hair.

** Full view ** Upper part **

I love the dress but not the hat, looks like something an air hostess would wear. Where do you get your pictures from Ice? :)

Come over here for a cup of coffee and I'll show you :)

Eugenie's choice has been a bit more simple, not bad, but the hat is strange as well:

** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Both of them look awful. Beatrice looks like she's wearing a tablecloth and Eugenie's hat doesn't make sense. :bang:

Beatrice's outfit is interesting but something is off for me. The hat is ridiculous.

Eugenie's outfit I actually like; it looks kind of ill-fitting, but that appears to be part of the design. I do love the colour and the hat isn't too bad either.
I just wish she wore better undergarments; the dress material is too thin and accentuates every single flaw or whatever doesn't need to be accentuated.

Last edited:
Beatrice's outfit is interesting but something is off for me. The hat is ridiculous.

Eugenie's outfit I actually like; it looks kind of ill-fitting, but that appears to be part of the design. I do love the colour and the hat isn't too bad either.
I just wish she wore better undergarments; the dress material is too think and accentuates every single flaw.

I actually like Eugenie's as well - love the color and the hat is kind of fun, a beret of sorts.

As for undergarments, I agree. I can't get over how many royal ladies don't seem to think that properly fitted undergarments are essential. They are the foundation of any outfit.

I also agree with whoever said Bea is wearing a tablecloth.

The dress is nice but hat makes her look batty IMO.

Beatrice should've picked a different dress red hair and red on dress and Eugenie was going in the right direction but the hat ruined it it dent make sense with the outfit. I love them both but come on girls..

I think Beatrice's outfit is absolutely hideous! It doesn't fit well, either.
Eugenie looks much better.

They both look terrible. Bea's dress looks like someone threw red paint on it and her hat is just silly. Eugenie's dress lacks any sense of style and her hat is even sillier. Both young ladies' dresses are ill fitting and certainly not fit for royalty. It seems such a shame ...

Beatrice's dress is passable but the hat is awful. As to Eugenie ... the blue dress with the lace on the shoulders at least fit her around her hips/thighs, this later dress is horrible as it stretches across those same areas creating wrinkles. Eugenie most often looks like she has put on weight after buying the dress. Does this young lady never look in the mirror??? :bang:

I really like Beatrice's outfit I can't say I love the hat but I don't hate it and Eungie really should stop wearing skirts a size too small she would look so glamorous otherwise.

Here's a full view of Eugenie's outfit and a photo of her heels.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/21/article-2162560-13B8BA0E000005DC-17_310x908.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/21/article-2162560-13B8B8E4000005DC-494_310x908.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/21/article-2162560-13B84586000005DC-898_472x681.jpg

Not a fan of either one of their outfits. Beatrice's outfit is particularly bad. As someone up-thread said, it looks like someone threw red paint all over her. Eugenie's wouldn't look so bad if it fit properly. It's way too tight around the hips.

Last edited:
Beatrice's outfit needs to go very far into the closet (preferably where she can't ever access it). It's horrible. When I first saw it, I thought the red flowers were just random spots, and that made me think of splattered blood/tomato sauce. Not very flattering at all. Eugenie's look is OK. I'm not crazy about it, but I like the fact that it's more tame than her sister's.

Sorry, but both are pathetic. One looks worse than the other. Do they not have a mirrow in their homes?

I actually think that is one of the best outfits Beatrice has worn that wasn't a solid colour. I think she looked lovely and fresh, particuarly suited for a day at the races but she does always look better in a solid colour.

As for Eugenie - I do wish she would actually wear clothes that fit as that dress is at least one size too small for her.

I wish it was possible to volunteer to help them select clothes, say for 6 months. That should be enough time to build a decent wardrobe.

I really dislike both outfits; the red splotches on Bea's dress looked awful as well as the hat. Eugenie's was way too tight and her hat resembled a squashed pillow. Come on, girls, we know you can do better!

Last edited:
Here's a full view of Eugenie's outfit and a photo of her heels.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/21/article-2162560-13B8BA0E000005DC-17_310x908.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/21/article-2162560-13B8B8E4000005DC-494_310x908.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/21/article-2162560-13B84586000005DC-898_472x681.jpg

Not a fan of either one of their outfits. Beatrice's outfit is particularly bad. As someone up-thread said, it looks like someone threw red paint all over her. Eugenie's wouldn't look so bad if it fit properly. It's way too tight around the hips.
OMG when I saw Eugenie's skirt from the front and how tight and stretched it was, I thought, at least we don't have to see it from the back.
But just the from the side image above is really too much. No, this is not a princess look. I keep imagining an evil salesperson, hoodwinking these girls into spending their money on clothes that do not fit and do not flatter.:ohmy:

I think Beatrice's dress is awful. Like that she tried something new but, I don't think the style worked. Eugenie's dress is not that bad but I don't think it fits her well.

Princess Beatrice at Ascot's Ladies Day today, June 21, wearing a combination in white and red.
I don't like the colour combination on her - would be interesting to see it on a lady with black hair.

** Full view ** Upper part **
Whilst the colour combination is not one I think really suits her, the only real change I would like to see is a really nice updo with her hat. But apart from that, what can I say? A little pizazz is sneaking back into sight . . . . no butterflies yet but we can hope. Perhaps all the snarky grumps haven't totally cowed her and, this is a biggie, at least she isn't boring!

I don't like either of these outfits for different reasons. Beatrices outfit just looks dreadful the long sleaves with the splashes of red on it look like she walked under a ladder and someone split paint on her. The hat is just awful as is her hair. Eugenie would look ok if she had the dress in the correct size and not a size or two smaller. Made me think of her mother who had a bad habit of doing that too. It doesn't make you look smaller it makes it look like you are trying to stuff yourself into something a size too small. Both these girls seem to have gone backwards makes me think they no longer have access to a stylist. I can't believe no one told them how awful they looked....

That side view of Eugenie is cringe-inducing!

Perhaps when she sees these pictures, it will cause her to rethink her wardrobe. She could really use a larger size, and should avoid fabrics that are clingy.

Mirabel said:
Perhaps when she sees these pictures, it will cause her to rethink her wardrobe. She could really use a larger size, and should avoid fabrics that are clingy.

Unless like many people here she sees that she looks good and her figure hugging outfit makes her look stunning!

I loved Beatrice's dress. It's the hat the ruined the look.

I thought both girls looked fine. Eugenie’s outfit might have been a bit too small but for heavens sake, it’s not that bad... And Beatrice looked great. My main issue with her is her is mainly her hunched forward way of walking. It’s like she wants to make herself smaller. Like she’s not really happy with herself. Which is not surprising considering some of the comments sprouted at them. There is a difference between sharing ones opinion and being straight out mean. Some of the comments on these last few pages fall in the last category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom